Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel Culture Goes Conservative: Black Rifle Coffee Company

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    I bet this is something you could have done on Etsy. There's some 2A friendly artisans there....I even got spent cases turned into cufflinks for my groomsmen.
    I know but I would rather be able to say someone on p-f or a family/relative/friend/acquaintance of a p-f member made it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmdfd View Post
    So what brand have you two settled on?
    You don't wanna know. It's not that big a deal to me as long as it's not anemic. I hate thin, flavorless coffee. She likes strong coffee as well, so I drink what she likes, even if most aficionados and connoisseurs think it's burnt, and most of our ilk think they're the anti-Christ.

If it were up to me I'd drink espresso, (no sugar, lemon peel or additives), or Turkish coffee most all the time.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    You don't go to a steak house and order a tofu salad.
    Can't stop, won't stop.

#TeamWatchTheWorldBurnJustToSpite
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Used to drink BRCC, making my way through their different blends trying to find something I liked. I like two of their offerings, think it was silencer smooth and the blue line one plus their canned ready-to-drinks ain’t bad.

Anyway I’ve been drinking Barnie’s coffee lately and in the words of Jules Winfield “this some serious gourmet shit!” I love their White Christmas blend and their holiday blend will certainly wake your ass up for taste alone.

I’ll drink whatever as long as it’s reasonably priced and doesn’t suck. Sorry Starbucks prices and SJWness takes them out for me, which is a shame cause their Cinnamon Dulce Lattes are pretty good.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

I’m always up for a second cup (phrasing?)

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I like coffee. As long as it's hot. Cold coffee is an abomination before men and gods. That's literally why Prometheus gave us fire. He saw some assholes drinking cold coffee and took pity.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

I unironically miss the Folgers commercials from when I was a kid.

"Peter comes home for Christmas" is pure Americana. Here's the full version as a peace offering for muddying up the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    I know but I would rather be able to say someone on p-f or a family/relative/friend/acquaintance of a p-f member made it for me.
    What kind of mug are you looking for. Standard ceramic or a insulated travel mug?

My wife is into doing that kinda thing on her Cricut. She could do something for you if she can find the right art.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I like coffee. As long as it's hot. Cold coffee is an abomination before men and gods. That's literally why Prometheus gave us fire. He saw some assholes drinking cold coffee and took pity.
    Try coffee ice cream.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Try coffee ice cream.
    Hell. Yes.

Oh and up yours BBI, I like iced coffee and cold brew! A heathen I am, I know.
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

User Tag List