Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel Culture Goes Conservative: Black Rifle Coffee Company

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    As far as I understood sponsoring, they sponsored whatever came through that podcast for a given period of time.

If I like "What Grind's My Gears" with LittleLebowski, I say, "Hey, LL, I'd like to sponsor your 'What Grinds My Gears' for 6 months, if you throw my company in the production credits".

You agree.

TGS Chocolate Factory now gets sponsored at the bottom of every podcast you make for the next 6 months. I don't have fuck all to do with who you specifically interview.

Do you have something that ties BRCC to this Frum guy beyond the fact that BRCC sponsored a podcast? That's pretty tenuous to me as presented thus far.
    I'd still disavow Frum pretty fucking quick and I recommend that they do so ASAP. Also, I never said I had anything other than that.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I'd still disavow Frum pretty fucking quick and I recommend that they do so ASAP. Also, I never said I had anything other than that.
    IDK dude. Looks like their sponsorship is interspersed across a smattering of unrelated topics.

This sounds like a big bite of nothingburger to get angry over, or portray it as BRCC being at some sort of fault, endorsing Frum, etc.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

This thread is delivering truth bombs left and right. It's things like this, that make me prefer P-F (well this and the awesome shooting knowledge). No lock-step fall in line stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Casual Friday View Post
    BRCC is the Olive Garden of coffee. Don't @ me.
    Truth.

The BroVet Industrial Complex has one purpose, to make money. They sell you Folgers grade coffee at a premium price, tshirts with cool guy sayings on them and American flags on the sleeve, and donate to anti gun politicians.
    Double Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    "“We’re not in the business of profiting from tragedy,” the CEO of the gun-themed coffee company said. “We’re not in the business of profiting from this event. We have zero interest in collecting one dollar from any of this. It is ethically inappropriate for us to do so, or even give the perception [of profiting].”
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/black-...le-rittenhouse

I'm 100% okay with this statement. It's an example that all businesses should follow, but instead most continue to virtue signal for profit. It makes me want to buy some Black Rifle Coffee.
    Triple Truth.

As for Kyle R, he is a counterexample that every gun owner, or future gun owner can use as an example of what not to do. I bet it was hard for Mat Best not to not say more about this dangerous, irresponsible idiot. Good on him for taking the high road.
    Quadruple Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    At any rate, I don’t like seeing the spread of cancel culture anywhere—that’s a goddamn cancer on the liver of society, right there.
    Quintuple Truth.

IDK dude. Looks like their sponsorship is interspersed across a smattering of unrelated topics.

This sounds like a big bite of nothingburger to get angry over, or portray it as BRCC being at some sort of fault.
    My distaste for Frum and his ilk might be swaying my judgement, but this is a gun forum and he's very anti 2A. Anyway, that's my personal take on the "issue" and I agree that most of it is a nothingburger. I'll note that I did not post this topic and I've pointed out my thoughts on each facet of it from the start.
    #RESIST

I'm just here to do what I do best, shitpost and poke fun at people who buy BRCC. Either you fell hard for marketing hype, or you truly have terrible taste in coffee.

I'm just here to do what I do best, shitpost and poke fun at people who buy BRCC. Either you fell hard for marketing hype, or you truly have terrible taste in coffee.
    I bought some (I like strong coffee) and was honestly unimpressed.
    #RESIST

Interesting way to flex on people.

NO. Don't post that again. LL
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Interesting way to flex on people.

This might help your root issue:
    You seem to be taking this way too personal. Did Mat Best refuse your advances?

As far as I understood sponsoring, they sponsored whatever came through that podcast for a given period of time.

If I like "What Grind's My Gears" with LittleLebowski, I say, "Hey, LL, I'd like to sponsor your 'What Grinds My Gears' for 6 months, if you throw my company in the production credits".

You agree.

TGS Chocolate Factory now gets sponsored at the bottom of every podcast you make for the next 6 months. I don't have fuck all to do with who you specifically interview.

Do you have something that ties BRCC to this Frum guy beyond the fact that BRCC sponsored a podcast? Is the podcast a dedicated BLM/Antifa/SPLC/Mom's Demand Action podcast? That's pretty tenuous to me as presented thus far.
    Your understanding of how this works is far too nuanced for American politics circa 2020.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

BRCC is the Olive Garden of coffee. Don't @ me.
    I've had ONE sip from one cup, brewed from a bag I got at Cabelas.

Not impressed.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List