Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancel Culture Goes Conservative: Black Rifle Coffee Company

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    IPAs were once not half bad. Then the beer morons got ahold of them and decided to take the nastiest of the flavors and amp it up and some kind of proof-of-moron emperors-new-clothes shit and utterly ruined them. Now you can’t even order one for feet it’ll be some over-hopped little-dick beer-hippie garbage.
    Tell us how you really feel
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

IPAs were once not half bad. Then the beer morons got ahold of them and decided to take the nastiest of the flavors and amp it up and some kind of proof-of-moron emperors-new-clothes shit and utterly ruined them. Now you can’t even order one for feet it’ll be some over-hopped little-dick beer-hippie garbage.
    Do you have a bit on bourbon yet?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Do you have a bit on bourbon yet?
    No but if you’re offering me my own standup special on Netflix I’m
    Sure I could come up with something.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

I disagree regarding IPAs being ruined. Yes, some of them are so strongly hoppy that it dominates everything about the beer, but there are still plenty which are milder than that. It all comes down to knowing what you're ordering. Most places I care to frequent are more than happy to pour you a sample size, and then you know what you're getting into.

IPAs were overhopped trash long before the hipsters got into them.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    I disagree regarding IPAs being ruined. Yes, some of them are so strongly hoppy that it dominates everything about the beer, but there are still plenty which are milder than that. It all comes down to knowing what you're ordering. Most places I care to frequent are more than happy to pour you a sample size, and then you know what you're getting into.
    I don’t want to “know what I’m ordering” nor do I want to talk to the arrogant dipshit behind the bar with his ironic mustache and hideous gauged ears. It’s like taking the advice of a guy that works a gun counter for fucks sake.

Beer has been ruined. I know this because housewives are into it now.

Like Facebook.

Want to really “cancel” BRCC? Get the housewives into it.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

I don’t want to “know what I’m ordering” nor do I want to talk to the arrogant dioshit behind the bar with his ironic mustache and hideous gauged ears.

Beer has been ruined. I know this because housewives are into it now.

Like Facebook.

Want to really “cancel” BRCC? Get the housewives into it.
    Ha, OK. I get it - you're just grumpy and you like it that way. Have a nice day.

Man that was some fine invective though. 8.5/10, would read again.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Cancel culture would be if one of the BRCC employees said something on their own time and we tried to get them fired from their job.

This is just voting with your wallet.

Preach, brother.

User Tag List