Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 215

Thread: Cancel Culture Goes Conservative: Black Rifle Coffee Company

  1. #101
    Wannabe Privateer RevolverRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baddest Part of Town...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    In a world with Diet Coke, why do you need coffee?
    That's like saying, "In a world with cocaine, why do you need Red Bull?"

    ___

    The only thing worse than diet soda is kombucha. And I'm not just saying that, because the artificial sweeteners in diet sodas give me migraines.

    Though, I do wish diet soda did not exist. I now no longer order soft drinks at restaurants, because too many instances of people giving me diet when I wanted/needed regular soda. Worst was getting a diet coke at an airport...nothing screams, "PAIN!" like a migraine on a fucking airplane.
    Seriously guys, are we not doing 'phrasing' anymore?

  2. #102
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Exactly! Thereís no need for Red Bull.


    I switched from regular soda to diet because of how fattening and sweet the regular stuff is. It took me a while to develop a taste, because I found it gross at first.

    When I switched, I was told that once I developed the taste for it I would not like regular soda anymore. I didnít believe them , but it turned out to be true. Regular soda is undrinkable to me now. Itís so sweet I canít stand it.


    Now I canít even stand sweet tea, and I used to love sweet tea.


    When I was smoking up to three cigars a day, I even found which cigars went better with Coke Zero and which went better with Diet Coke.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Folger's "Black Silk" was decent when we last had it years back. They had another dark roast but I don't remember what it was called. I can't think of any of the other common household brands which were okay.
    I'm a Black Silk drinker. There are definitely better coffees but for the price it is good enough.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    You don't wanna know. It's not that big a deal to me as long as it's not anemic. I hate thin, flavorless coffee. She likes strong coffee as well, so I drink what she likes, even if most aficionados and connoisseurs think it's burnt, and most of our ilk think they're the anti-Christ.

    If it were up to me I'd drink espresso, (no sugar, lemon peel or additives), or Turkish coffee most all the time.
    Ha! wonder how many people here even know about lemon peel in coffee. A big +1 on the Turkish.
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

  5. #105
    I really like the taste of Bustelo but I can't figure out how to make it in my Mr. Coffee without the pot ending up with an inch of mud in it. [emoji16]

  6. #106
    Site Supporter RoyGBiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    When I was smoking up to three cigars a day, I even found which cigars went better with Coke Zero BOURBON and which went better with Diet Coke RUM.
    FIFY
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

  7. #107
    Student
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Arizona
    CWM11B turned me onto Peet's Major Dickason's. I like their Arabian Mocca-Java too.
    I've been using a Hario Skerton Plus for a grinder and brewing in a Bonavita.

  8. #108
    Finely tuned athletic machine Kyle Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Invader Coffeeís Mexican Chocolate & Pumpkin Pecan are worth checking out, for anyone sick of bullshit anemic coffee and charred to hell beans masquerading as haut cuisine.




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. #109
    they don't think like us blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mtns
    Quote Originally Posted by O4L View Post
    I really like the taste of Bustelo but I can't figure out how to make it in my Mr. Coffee without the pot ending up with an inch of mud in it. [emoji16]
    The only difference between our taliban and theirs are the duds.

  10. #110
    Actually Molasses Baldanders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Rural North Central NC
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Exactly! Thereís no need for Red Bull.


    I switched from regular soda to diet because of how fattening and sweet the regular stuff is. It took me a while to develop a taste, because I found it gross at first.

    When I switched, I was told that once I developed the taste for it I would not like regular soda anymore. I didnít believe them , but it turned out to be true. Regular soda is undrinkable to me now. Itís so sweet I canít stand it.


    Now I canít even stand sweet tea, and I used to love sweet tea.


    When I was smoking up to three cigars a day, I even found which cigars went better with Coke Zero and which went better with Diet Coke.
    Sweetened coffee (with sugar) tastes like it has fake sweetener in it now to me. It's nasty and horrid and synthetic-tasting.

    We Americans make many things sickeningly sweet. I think you just "got woke." 🙂 (I still like sugary soft drinks, however...)
    EXPECT PLEASURE
    KNOWLEDGE IS SEXY
    EXPECT PAIN
    KNOWLEDGE IS TORTURE

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •