Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LTT 92 compact single sided decocker

LTT 92 compact single sided decocker

Is there a way to set up my slide with the decocker/safety lever just on the left side and keep the G version (decock only). Love the gun but the right side decocker lever prints badly compared to the rest of the gun.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Is there a way to set up my slide with the decocker/safety lever just on the left side and keep the G version (decock only). Love the gun but the right side decocker lever prints badly compared to the rest of the gun.
    Looks like Wilson Combat does a single side G conversion. But I don’t think you can with the stock levers that come on them.

Look at the Beretta Forum, and Wal. He did a cap thing on someones and posted it over there.

The Langdon compact has the new style safety so the right side wing can be removed and the remaining cylinder like portion can be made slightly smaller. But that portion has the small clock spring inside so it can't be eliminated completely

Contact Wilson Combat, they can retrofit your slide to use the single sided decocker. They have to machine a hole in the slide for the older style. I am about to pull the trigger on it but last time Wilson quoted me 80 bucks and 8 weeks.

On a side note, I mentioned in a thread how others will say that the new design is no wider then the old design and it does not impact concealment. It in fact does print more then the old designs when worn AIWB for me. I would strongly prefer a lo pro single sided decocker lever.

Wilson combat just called me and said their model 636 single side decocker will work.. thoughts?

Wilson combat just called me and said their model 636 single side decocker will work.. thoughts?
    Make sure the person you talked to has their info right.

Every source I have checked including LTT says it is not a swappable part with the newer decocking levers. Modifications need to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Make sure the person you talked to has their info right.

Every source I have checked including LTT says it is not a swappable part with the newer decocking levers. Modifications need to be done.
    Ya.. I agree with ya

No, it will work with what I call a “Classic” G model but not the current G model. You’ll have to get the slide machined by Wilson to get that part to work. Another company that used to do that work, actually did it befor Wilson, is Allegheny Gun Works. I don’t know if they’re still in business. Before Wilson got in the game and LTT started doing work again, AGW was the place Beretta dudes sent 92s to get magic done on them.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    The Langdon compact has the new style safety so the right side wing can be removed and the remaining cylinder like portion can be made slightly smaller. But that portion has the small clock spring inside so it can't be eliminated completely
    Are you saying you can just remove the lever itself and not affect the gun? Kind of like some am I levers for the AR?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List