Thread: Holster that fits on the waistband of a pack...

Currently by the ocean in CA and on the move to a more free state. Three more years!

Holster that fits on the waistband of a pack...

I just returned from a nice weekend pheasant hunting with my son and daughter. We had a great time and my nine-year-old daughter got her first pheasant!

We hunt in the west and I use a Wingworks strap vest for most of my upland hunting. I always carry my Glock 19 or 26 in a UM84 right behind my shell pouches. Obviously the holster works great for the field, but functions more as a secure holder than a holster.

After coming home, cleaning up the gear, cooking the birds, and drinking some thinking juice, I started to look for a dedicated holster that was made for the belt of a pack or a bird belt.

After a bit of searching I found these guys:

Attachment 63567

https://www.ivoryholsters.com/product/emg-pack-holster/

It looks like a solid holster that works on both a pack and a belt. Like the belt attachment and its adjustability.

Just sharing for those that might be looking for a pack mounted option.

Have a great evening,

Matt

May not be enough clearance, for getting that initial firing grip?
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

I’ve had one on order from Blackpoint for weeks. I also recently noticed that JMCK is now offering something similar. I have a Hillpeople Gear belt I want to add a holster to.

I like the Wilderness Safe Packer for that application. It has the added benefits of fully enclosing the pistol and being low key for hiking in parks and similar places where you may not want to flaunt the fact that you are carrying.

I would want something like an ALS or GLS if mounting on a waist belt like that.

Most of the time I just carry AIWB with the waist belt over the holster. Drawing involves unbuckling the waist belt first, which can be cumbersome.

If it's cold enough I'll use the Hill People kit bag.

Safariland makes a 2" belt attachment for their 3 screw system that will work for some people, like me.
    They call it a "High ride 2" adapter" or something like that.

User Tag List