Thread: Sucuri firewall won’t let me post FSOT

Sucuri firewall won’t let me post FSOT

Mods,

Renewed my site supporter yesterday. 2 attempts to post a FSOT w/ 4 images. Using an iPhone. Tried WiFi and cellphone data. Both “submit thread” attempts ended w/ a Sucuri firewall block. Please help.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KneeShot View Post
    Mods,

Renewed my site supporter yesterday. 2 attempts to post a FSOT w/ 4 images. Using an iPhone. Tried WiFi and cellphone data. Both “submit thread” attempts ended w/ a Sucuri firewall block. Please help.
    This will be an @LittleLebowski issue, as moderators don't have administration rights and, frankly, I have no idea what the issue could possibly be.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Were said attempts to post from the same device you started this thread from? I need to know what IP address you were using.
    #RESIST

LL,
    My first attempt to post the WTS was from an iPad. The 2nd attempt was the from the same iPhone being used for this reply. I also took a picture of the Security firewall message, please let me know if you’d like to see it.

Each ad contained 4 attached pictures taken from the iPad.

Thank you for your help.

Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by KneeShot View Post
    LL,
    My first attempt to post the WTS was from an iPad. The 2nd attempt was the from the same iPhone being used for this reply. I also took a picture of the Security firewall message, please let me know if you’d like to see it.

Each ad contained 4 attached pictures taken from the iPad.

Thank you for your help.

Jeremy
    Please send me the firewall message picture.
    #RESIST

Picture attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

This has been fixed, please test.
    #RESIST

Fwiw, I got the same message the other day. Tried again a few minutes later and got in without an issue.

User Tag List