Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The mostest bestest 22 handgun ever

If you are not married to the TacSol upper go with a Volquartsen. I paid about $ 300 for my LLV 4 six inch. It has a rail on the bottom and is easy to attach a Laser to.

Quote Originally Posted by TicTacticalTimmy View Post
    I use the Maddmaccs center mount with a Holosun and find it to be the optimal solution. Havent had any ejection issues, and it mounts lower than another mount I tried, and much lower than the factory pic rail.

I would definitely reccomend the 22/45 Tactical.
    That center mount might just push me to put a dot on a MK II.
    If not too much trouble, would you mind posting a few photos of your pistol (ejection port side / from the top / from rear-shooters perspective)?

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Looks like someone already built what you're looking for. Good price.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/885263576
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Site Supporter
    CDNN has a Buckmark with the rail https://www.cdnnsports.com/browning-...-ufx-22lr.html

I have the Kel Tec CP33 is not a bad 22 IMO.

Last but not least there is the Beretta 92x with .22 top end. Kind of an expensive route but it’s a pretty good .22.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Whirlwind06 View Post
    CDNN has a Buckmark with the rail https://www.cdnnsports.com/browning-...-ufx-22lr.html

I have the Kel Tec CP33 is not a bad 22 IMO.

Last but not least there is the Beretta 92x with .22 top end. Kind of an expensive route but it’s a pretty good .22.
    Beretta has $100 off orders over $300 making the .22 conversion kit $100 off for BF.

Quote Originally Posted by JPedersen View Post
    I have the new Taurus model. TX22 I think. I have 2000 rounds through it without a hiccup. Came with adapter for suppressor. Adjustable sights. I am really impressed with it. I know Taurus is not normally thought highly of here ... YMMV ... but I have enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There was a husband and wife shooting the TX22 at Tuesday Night Steel today. They were raving about them, and as they were almost out of 9mm, it let them shoot the match. They mentioned there is a new optic ready one — what is the deal on them?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I don't know about most bestest, but I do rather enjoy my Beretta 87. Something about the elegant lines, the small-but-not-too-small size, and that something something makes it a pleasure to take along to the range.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    There was a husband and wife shooting the TX22 at Tuesday Night Steel today. They were raving about them, and as they were almost out of 9mm, it let them shoot the match. They mentioned there is a new optic ready one — what is the deal on them?
    The deal is it's brand new and no one outside industry channels has them yet. Has a fixed barrel with an optics mount over the chamber.

Try a Hammerili Xesse IPSC with the Larrys guns trigger. Sweet shooting package.
    https://www.larrysguns.com/Products/...-spc-IPSC.aspx
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Name:  IMG_0919.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  67.7 KB

I have the Ruger 22/45 IV Tactical. The barrel is all metal and heavy. The stock trigger is terrible (I need to change it out eventually). However the upper and lower rails are convenient and disassembly for cleaning is a breeze.

User Tag List