Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gen 2 Atom LT on sale $199

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I wish this deal was for a hoody Atom.
    REI has the hoody Atom on sale. Not the LEAF version up looks like a good deal.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I wish this deal was for a hoody Atom.

https://www.us-elitegear.com/product...ens-2019-gen-2

Arc'teryx LEAF Atom Hoody LT (Gen 2)

Sale!
    $215.20 USD REG $269.00 USD

$15 is like 15 rds of 9mm, right?

What's the difference between the LEAF and the regular version aside from colors?

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    What's the difference between the LEAF and the regular version aside from colors?
    From a quick look, it doesn’t appear that the standard model has the external chest pocket that is on the Gen 2 LEAF. I’m not sure if the materials used are different.

Quote Originally Posted by Gater View Post
    From a quick look, it doesn’t appear that the standard model has the external chest pocket that is on the Gen 2 LEAF. I’m not sure if the materials used are different.
    I have an earlier "normal" jacket and a gen 2 leaf hoody. The leaf has a slightly more rugged outer material, and the external pocket, but is otherwise the same. Also, the logo is reflective on the standard jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by pastaslinger View Post
    Same gen to same gen I don’t think anything but colors and logo are different
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Nano puff for $120 here
    With promo code PROMO20

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    Yes, Nano Puff in a weird blue. The Arcteryx fits closer, which I prefer.

On paper we’re the same size, a large works for me.
    My Arteryx Leaf Atom LT is XL, a tad bit more room for gun toting concealed, but a tad bulkier under armor. It works, but I did expect more for the price tag. REI has the Nano Puff on sale for $138 right now, might need to look again. But I’m considering this as an alternative, https://www.kuiu.com/kenai-ultra-hoo...ulated#start=7
    Kuiu is geared more for the hunter, but it works for everyday wear, their clothing runs smaller so most of it I go a size up. Also there is a new clothing line coming out from the owner of Centrifuge Training called Mantle Clothing after Jan 1, kinda in a watch and see holding pattern on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
    My Arteryx Leaf Atom LT is XL, a tad bit more room for gun toting concealed, but a tad bulkier under armor. It works, but I did expect more for the price tag. REI has the Nano Puff on sale for $138 right now, might need to look again. But I’m considering this as an alternative, https://www.kuiu.com/kenai-ultra-hoo...ulated#start=7
    Kuiu is geared more for the hunter, but it works for everyday wear, their clothing runs smaller so most of it I go a size up. Also there is a new clothing line coming out from the owner of Centrifuge Training called Mantle Clothing after Jan 1, kinda in a watch and see holding pattern on it.
    I have been wearing the Kuiu Kenai for a few years and love it. Enough so, I bought a second in a different color. This jacket and the Arcteryx referenced here are my main go to jackets.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

One more thing, the Atom AR is significantly warmer than the Atom LT.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List