Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Gen 2 Atom LT on sale $199

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    And for anyone looking for non LEAF gear, 25% off Black Friday sale at arcteryx.com
    That pricing seems to have carried over to Amazon, as I just bought some Captive polos there at the sale price.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    And for anyone looking for non LEAF gear, 25% off Black Friday sale at arcteryx.com
    Piling on this: if you're on the fence on sizing and not committed to the LEAF line, I believe Arcteryx has free shipping and free returns through their website.

got a ranger green in large.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    got a ranger green in large.
    Oh bloody hell I broke down and did also. That makes 3, crocodile/green/black. Can coordinate better now.

But actually as hard as I work the croc gen 1, it's gonna get tore up eventually. My superpower: rationalization.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I picked up a LEAF Atom LT on this sale as well. Some sizing info:

I am 5'7" with 44 chest/32 waist. A large in the standard atom LT fits me too snug in the chest/shoulders and limits mobility, but an XL is too baggy around the stomach/waist. I was pleasantly surprised to find the LEAF version to be more athletically cut. I ordered a large and it fits perfect. Roomier around the chest/shoulders than the non-LEAF version, but still narrow around the torso and waist.

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post

I am 5'7" with 44 chest/32 waist. A large in the standard atom LT fits me too snug in the chest/shoulders and limits mobility, but an XL is too baggy around the stomach/waist. I was pleasantly surprised to find the LEAF version to be more athletically cut. I ordered a large and it fits perfect. Roomier around the chest/shoulders than the non-LEAF version, but still narrow around the torso and waist.
    Noticeably more so compared to my gen 1 in crocodile. Works fine for me too but surprised me.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Gio View Post

Good scoop, I'll need the LEAF if I cave on this
    #RESIST

Site Supporter

More sizing info

I'm 5'8", 40" chest, 32" waist, and roughly 165 lbs. The medium fits very well. I like this jacket!

I’ve been wanting a LEAF Atom LT jacket, so I appreciate this thread. By the time I settled on color and size, all the larges sold out. Kicked myself for debating too long. I found the same sale price at tactical distributors, and got a Ranger Green in large. Received it three days after ordering, crazy.

Great jacket. I have a Cold WX hoody LT in large, and it’s my favorite jacket. Love the thing, and it fits in everywhere (outdoors, casual, downtown, etc). The only knock on it is that it can be too warm, especially when I’m active. So I’ve been wanting a more breathable jacket (without a hoody) for cold weather hikes, and casual use when it’s not too cold. The Atom works perfect in these roles. It’s packable, it’s a nice layering piece, and it’s also a good stand alone piece.

To add to the sizing, I’m 5’11, 200lbs, 45-46 inch chest, and wear size 33x32 pant. For most brands, I’m generally between XL and L (XL fits my chest and shoulders, but is too baggy and/or long). I’m usually an XL in Arc’teryx, so years ago when I bought the LEAF WX hoody, I got it in XL. Too big and baggy, so I sent it back for a L, and it fits me perfectly, like it was tailored.

This new LEAF Atom fits me well. My wife says it looks good, but I actually think it’s slightly big. It fits me really well as a stand alone piece, although I was expecting it to be slightly more fitted. Maybe the stretch panels make it feel roomier. I know it’s crazy considering my size, but I’m almost tempted to try a size medium as a dedicated, fitted piece for layering, such as wearing under my vest on really cold days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff S. View Post
    I’m almost tempted to try a size medium as a dedicated, fitted piece for layering, such as wearing under my vest on really cold days.
    TWO IS ONE AND ONE IS NONE!!!

User Tag List