Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Gen 2 Atom LT on sale $199

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJumper View Post
    My Arteryx Leaf Atom LT is XL, a tad bit more room for gun toting concealed, but a tad bulkier under armor. It works, but I did expect more for the price tag. REI has the Nano Puff on sale for $138 right now, might need to look again. But I’m considering this as an alternative, https://www.kuiu.com/kenai-ultra-hoo...ulated#start=7
    Kuiu is geared more for the hunter, but it works for everyday wear, their clothing runs smaller so most of it I go a size up. Also there is a new clothing line coming out from the owner of Centrifuge Training called Mantle Clothing after Jan 1, kinda in a watch and see holding pattern on it.
    I have one of the non hooded Kenai jackets. Definitely go up a size. I normally wear a large and the XL is still a little snug. If it’s, cold, wet, windy I feel like the Kenai needs a shell. I also wonder how the material will hold up long term. The Atom LT seems like a no brainer for a do everything beat the heck out of it jacket.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    I have one of the non hooded Kenai jackets. Definitely go up a size. I normally wear a large and the XL is still a little snug. If it’s, cold, wet, windy I feel like the Kenai needs a shell. I also wonder how the material will hold up long term. The Atom LT seems like a no brainer for a do everything beat the heck out of it jacket.
    Like hearing feedback from end users, good to,know. Kuiu would serve a dual role for my use, hunting, everyday wear and maybe work. I was thinking the Patagonia Nano was a good option for blending in wearing away from work, maybe, if some reviews indicate the older versions were more durable. Kuiu just had their big sale, I should’ve added to my order....another jacket, lol. Of course then I could add that jacket $ to the gun fund or training. But what’s another jacket or gun?

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Arc'teryx LEAF Atom Jacket LT (Gen 2)

A gen 2 for what I paid for Gen 1 on clearance. I would if I didn't have a tan one and a black one (for formal events) already.
    I'd get a Ranger Green one. US-elitegear is my go to for stuff like this. Just ordered a couple pair of Outdoor Research gloves that were on sale this week.

https://www.us-elitegear.com/collect...-lt-mens-gen-2
    Thanks JHC!
    Just bought one in Wolf Grey to match what is left of my hair.
    Shumba

Quote Originally Posted by Shumba View Post
    Thanks JHC!
    Just bought one in Wolf Grey to match what is left of my hair.
    Shumba
    Distinguished! The buddy of mine I mentioned in the reply post about fitting ordered one in Ranger Green. I’m Ranger Green with envy.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I cant decide between a medium or large.. I am 5' 10" and 175-180 lbs depending on the lifting program. Athletic build, bigger than normal chest and arms. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    The Kenai breathes better than the Atom, but the Atom does better with wind and rain. No free lunch.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I cant decide between a medium or large.. I am 5' 10" and 175-180 lbs depending on the lifting program. Athletic build, bigger than normal chest and arms. Thoughts?
    Same height but leaner @ 158-160, have had a medium gen. 1 for years & w/ your athletic build go L no doubt.

Large. I’m a tad heavier and the large is fine. M would be too small.

Heads up, if you put something in your US Elite cart and leave it there they nag you. Then they send you a code for free shipping.

Wolf gray vest inbound since I have too many jackets.

Large is my vote.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

And for anyone looking for non LEAF gear, 25% off Black Friday sale at arcteryx.com

User Tag List