Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Found 9mm Not gouging prices

Quote Originally Posted by ddown View Post
    Picked up 300 rounds of Blazer 124 gr for 12.00 a box feels like Christmas.
    That won't last you for 4 years.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Is it time time to sell some brass to new reloaders.
    And watch them wounder were all the primers are.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    And watch them wounder were all the primers are.
    I found them they are in Canada.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    That won't last you for 4 years.
    but the other 2000 I have might.

Quote Originally Posted by ddown View Post
    but the other 2000 I have might.
    I beleive you are missing a 0

Site Supporter
    Went to Cabela's because I was bored and my wife wanted a new compass. In the ammo section, they had Winchester 9mm Luger Active Duty FMJ 115gr. for $52.99 for 150 round boxes. About $.35 a round. On line I've seen it for $.90 a round. Bought some. Had some 5.56 but didn't pay attention to it. No other handgun except for 41 mag.

Picked up 1500 rounds (3 500 round range packs) of 5.56 from Academy here in town yesterday for .40 cents a round. Normally I wouldn't be too excited about that but well 2020 and all. Figured that was about as good as it was gonna get right now.
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Picked up 1500 rounds (3 500 round range packs) of 5.56 from Academy here in town yesterday for .40 cents a round. Normally I wouldn't be too excited about that but well 2020 and all. Figured that was about as good as it was gonna get right now.
    That’s extremely good pricing for brass. 100+ cases are selling out in minutes at almost $700 per online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    Everything in my area that’s still on the shelf is 1.00 or so a round, and that’s 55gr blaster ammo.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Guns are still available and coming in here in Jacksonville NC, along with ammo, 9mm blaster ammo is running about 30 bucks a box in most of the gun shops, one or two of them are gouging though at 50 to 60 bucks for bagged reload shit.... If you time it right though you can hit the Academy when they get deliveries and pick up your three boxes of whatever they get in... I got lucky with the 500 round cases, hopefully they get something like that in 9mm soon....
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

User Tag List