Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New York State Bans High Capacity Thanksgiving Dinners

IS WHAT PLANTS CRAVE BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Today - our local library is now shut. I love the library, DAMN!
    Ours have been closed off and on for awhile, but the online Kindle selection never shuts down.
    Important rule change regarding political discussion here: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....58#post1151858

Quote Originally Posted by UNM1136 View Post
    Maybe with talented students I would lube up with baby oil and then go at it.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Even when you share it with *shudder* fucking firemen.
    I almost sprayed tea on my monitor. Our po-po just goes to calls with basic protective equipment on. Our firemen--admittedly, the fucking volunteers--file formal complaints whenever they don't hear the COVID warning on the radio. Hey jackass, it's a call for breathing distress, maybe mask up. Right up there with my other favorite line: There's a reason why I told you to stage at your discretion.

We're doing a pancake dinner on our shift, but we're already in a position where we're just spraying contagion all over each other anyway. So far we've been lucky--only one quarantine.

We’re prepping for 14.

There should be plenty of room for overflow in the nursing homes, since Cuomo thinned out the elderly population.

Total number of COVID complaints we received this Thanksgiving: 0.

Total number of DVs received: the usual, but they were funnier today.

User Tag List