Thread: Church Stabbing in San Jose California Leaves Two Dead, Three Seriously Injured

Church Stabbing in San Jose California Leaves Two Dead, Three Seriously Injured

San Jose police officers responded to a stabbing at Grace Baptist Church on Sunday. An adult male victim was declared dead at the scene. An adult female victim was transported to a local hospital where she succumbed to her injuries. Three other adult male victims were transported to local hospitals and were in serious but stable condition Monday.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...aptist-church/

Despite the horrific aspects of the attack, this story hasn't gained much traction in my news feed. Maybe because the victims were homeless ("un-homed" seems to be the current parlance), or perhaps because the whole thing doesn't fit a convenient prevailing narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    San Jose police officers responded to a stabbing at Grace Baptist Church on Sunday. An adult male victim was declared dead at the scene. An adult female victim was transported to a local hospital where she succumbed to her injuries. Three other adult male victims were transported to local hospitals and were in serious but stable condition Monday.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...aptist-church/

Despite the horrific aspects of the attack, this story hasn't gained much traction in my news feed. Maybe because the victims were homeless ("un-homed" seems to be the current parlance), or perhaps because the whole thing doesn't fit a convenient prevailing narrative.

Where are the social workers when you need them?
    The only difference between our taliban and theirs are the duds.

That certainly is a shame. I’m glad the have a suspect arrested. What a horrible event.

I guess “Houseless” is the current PC term for the homeless these days? I saw that used in the article.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.
    — J. C. Watts

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    That certainly is a shame. I’m glad the have a suspect arrested. What a horrible event.

I guess “Houseless” is the current PC term for the homeless these days? I saw that used in the article.

Headline from SJ's paper:

San Jose church stabbing: Police chief, mayor lament ‘preventable’ tragedy
    Deadly incident, suspect’s background revive debate over county’s policy on working with federal immigration authorities

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/11/...table-tragedy/

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Headline from SJ's paper:

San Jose church stabbing: Police chief, mayor lament ‘preventable’ tragedy
    Deadly incident, suspect’s background revive debate over county’s policy on working with federal immigration authorities

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/11/...table-tragedy/
    Suspect was deported three times. Biden will fix that with amnesty. #ProblemSolved
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Suspect was deported three times. Biden will fix that with amnesty. #ProblemSolved
    It's cuz of all our systemic racism that he's got domestic violence and assault with deadly weapons charges/convictions. Plus, there's probably too much police interfering with those hobbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post

Yeah, I kinda figured the backstory was something like this, especially after a couple days and they still hadn't released the suspect's name or photograph. F*cking sad.

User Tag List