Thread: Church Stabbing in San Jose California Leaves Two Dead, Three Seriously Injured

Church Stabbing in San Jose California Leaves Two Dead, Three Seriously Injured

San Jose police officers responded to a stabbing at Grace Baptist Church on Sunday. An adult male victim was declared dead at the scene. An adult female victim was transported to a local hospital where she succumbed to her injuries. Three other adult male victims were transported to local hospitals and were in serious but stable condition Monday.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...aptist-church/

Despite the horrific aspects of the attack, this story hasn't gained much traction in my news feed. Maybe because the victims were homeless ("un-homed" seems to be the current parlance), or perhaps because the whole thing doesn't fit a convenient prevailing narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    San Jose police officers responded to a stabbing at Grace Baptist Church on Sunday. An adult male victim was declared dead at the scene. An adult female victim was transported to a local hospital where she succumbed to her injuries. Three other adult male victims were transported to local hospitals and were in serious but stable condition Monday.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...aptist-church/

Despite the horrific aspects of the attack, this story hasn't gained much traction in my news feed. Maybe because the victims were homeless ("un-homed" seems to be the current parlance), or perhaps because the whole thing doesn't fit a convenient prevailing narrative.

Where are the social workers when you need them?
    There's nothing civil about this war.

That certainly is a shame. I’m glad the have a suspect arrested. What a horrible event.

I guess “Houseless” is the current PC term for the homeless these days? I saw that used in the article.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    That certainly is a shame. I’m glad the have a suspect arrested. What a horrible event.

I guess “Houseless” is the current PC term for the homeless these days? I saw that used in the article.

Headline from SJ's paper:

San Jose church stabbing: Police chief, mayor lament ‘preventable’ tragedy
    Deadly incident, suspect’s background revive debate over county’s policy on working with federal immigration authorities

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/11/...table-tragedy/

Quote Originally Posted by Erick Gelhaus View Post
    Headline from SJ's paper:

San Jose church stabbing: Police chief, mayor lament ‘preventable’ tragedy
    Deadly incident, suspect’s background revive debate over county’s policy on working with federal immigration authorities

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/11/...table-tragedy/
    Suspect was deported three times. Biden will fix that with amnesty. #ProblemSolved
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Suspect was deported three times. Biden will fix that with amnesty. #ProblemSolved
    It's cuz of all our systemic racism that he's got domestic violence and assault with deadly weapons charges/convictions. Plus, there's probably too much police interfering with those hobbies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post

Yeah, I kinda figured the backstory was something like this, especially after a couple days and they still hadn't released the suspect's name or photograph. F*cking sad.

User Tag List