Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: Phlster Enigma. A game changer in belt free carry?

Quote Originally Posted by Bergeron View Post
    My understanding is that the Enigma sold out 20 minutes after the email notification went out, and that the next purchase availability will be in mid-December.

Vendor stuff and business predictions are tricky. While I was 45 minutes to late to snag myself an Enigma, I’m happy to wait, and confident that I’ll get equipped eventually.

We’ve all had to learn a new sort of patience and unpredictability during this year.
    I’m of a similar mindset when it comes to getting a pair eventually. I admit to being a bit miffed last night to feeling kinda bad it worked out that way. Innovative viral product that sells out in minutes the Tuesday before Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday.

I think a social media notification to ones phone makes the most sense, because the email notification system I think is hit and miss. Last night emails were sent based on when you submitted your email. If you submitted your email past a certain que in the line you never got one. I asked if that meant the people who didn’t get emails last night are now bumped up for the next email notification and was told it’s better to resubmit my email. Of course where that email is in the que is anyone’s guess. I think notification for their social media post on Instagram or Facebook is a better course of action.
    “The lion cannot protect himself from traps, and the fox cannot defend himself from wolves. One must therefore be a fox to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten wolves.” Machiavelli, The Prince

Aimee Langdon reviews the Enigma.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIBvc3a...=1ogmljh58l02s
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Perhaps Phlster should find a more-capable vendor, to make their stuff. “Out of stock” is all too familiar, at the Phlster site.

Nobody who notifies only via insta-zuck is going to be selling me anything.
    Hey bud,

I think it's totally ok if you don't buy our stuff; it's not for everyone. With that said, the notification link was up and running on the website before the first units were sold, and it was even mentioned here in this topic.

We went with the vendor capable of making the design to a high standard, and I'm more than satisfied with what they've brought to bear. If it is a matter of such discontent, I'd be grateful for your recommendation on a specific company that you think would better provide that range of services; as the future is bright, and there's yet more to bring into the light.

Happy thanksgiving, and best wishes.
    Last edited by runcible; 11-25-2020 at 07:46 PM.
    Jules
    Runcible Works

For everyone who missed out: mea culpa, mea culpa, mondo mea culpa.

We upsized the first run in case of a positive reception, and... well, that response exceeded our wildest expectations as far as volume and timeframe. We're working hard to get the next run in on time!
    Jules
    Runcible Works

Quote Originally Posted by runcible View Post
    For everyone who missed out: mea culpa, mea culpa, mondo mea culpa.

We upsized the first run in case of a positive reception, and... well, that response exceeded our wildest expectations as far as volume and timeframe. We're working hard to get the next run in on time!
    Good for you guys. Hope you sell a bunch of them.

Could someone expect the pistol to remain in place during an hour long yoga class?

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    Could someone expect the pistol to remain in place during an hour long yoga class?
    I’ve taken a yoga class. Damn but it was tough.

I’ll say despite not owning actual yoga pants, strictly based on the info in this thread and videos, I don’t see why not.

For my normal routine involving lifts and either elliptical or stationary bike, I wear an LCR in a DSG clip on, and it stays in place fine. I’d expect the same of the Enigma.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I’ve taken a yoga class. Damn but it was tough.

I’ll say despite not owning actual yoga pants, strictly based on the info in this thread and videos, I don’t see why not.

For my normal routine involving lifts and either elliptical or stationary bike, I wear an LCR in a DSG clip on, and it stays in place fine. I’d expect the same of the Enigma.
    Thanks. I don’t own yoga pants either, just regular sweatpants.

Quote Originally Posted by runcible View Post
    Hey bud,

I think it's totally ok if you don't buy our stuff; it's not for everyone. With that said, the notification link was up and running on the website before the first units were sold, and it was even mentioned here in this topic.

We went with the vendor capable of making the design to a high standard, and I'm more than satisfied with what they've brought to bear. If it is a matter of such discontent, I'd be grateful for your recommendation on a specific company that you think would better provide that range of services; as the future is bright, and there's yet more to bring into the light.

Happy thanksgiving, and best wishes.
    I did try to buy this item, through the notification link. I did learn about e-mail notification here, in this discussion. I have not bought this product, but it was not for lack of effort.

P-F is as “social media” media as I get. I will, therefore, feel compelled to say something, when I see a P-F member saying that Phlster should confine their customer interaction to the zucker media universe.

Let’s all have a safe, good Thanksgiving.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Having worn a belt with board shorts, as in "under the shirt, behind the board shorts", I disliked it mucho: It slides around, the holster isn't attached securely enough to the belt without the drag of the fabric, etc... The drawstroke, especially after moving (think jiujitsu), is a crap shoot, etc.

This, hopefully, answers so many questions for me...
    The only holster I've had luck with in this setup is a 5Shot SME, loop inside hook outside inner belt. Both my wife and I have been dreaming for years of the time @runcible would find an outlet for a larger market release.

I'm super stoked about this product.

User Tag List