Page 61 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Phlster Enigma. A game changer in belt free carry?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    I think it might be just leaving marks. Will solvent get the marks out?
    Yes, my jean button did the same on my Glock slide. I think I used some WD-40 and I think an old toothbrush(not a paper towel).
    Last edited by Blades; 09-24-2021 at 06:10 PM.
    --Jason--

PHLster just dropped this; which seems to cure my only concern about fitment.

So far really like this thing; albeit I have only ever Enigma-tized my City Special. It makes toting a .38 or .22 LCR really easy during the telework days and comfort definitely exceeds what one may expect just browsing images.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    PHLster just dropped this; which seems to cure my only concern about fitment.
    I think I need that. Thank you for posting it.
    --Jason--

Maybe it’s been discussed but they also dropped the sport belt and ya…… it seems to be a significant upgrade over the regular belt it comes with. I’m only on the second week of it but I no longer feel it digging into me. It wasn’t bad but would get annoying when wearing for long periods of time.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWTO View Post
    PHLster just dropped this; which seems to cure my only concern about fitment..
    Great, another thing to join the waitlist for...

I am actually still waiting for my JMCK Enigma shell so maybe the holster made specifically for the Enigma won't need it.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    One thing I am not happy with is that I'm scratching the crap out of my slide on the backside of my jeans button when drawing. Anyone else have this issue and a good fix for it?
    Put a square of moleskin over the back of the button. Typically lasts several months since it adheres to both the button and surrounding jeans fabric.

I'd like to know the angle on that smaller modwing insert so I can grind down one of my extra modwing inserts.

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    I'd like to know the angle on that smaller modwing insert so I can grind down one of my extra modwing inserts.
    There's probably enough flex in the faceplate to allow you to install the Modwing insert without the retaining screw and then pop it in and out as you slowly grind it down until it sits flush with the plate.

Name:  IMG_20211004_093733.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  33.2 KB

Name:  IMG_20211004_093654.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  38.0 KB
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

I wore an Enigma with On Your 6 Designs holster, with Glock 23.5, to load a Uhaul twice with furniture and boxes, and then drive 10hrs on Friday. Love this system.

User Tag List