Page 60 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Phlster Enigma. A game changer in belt free carry?

I've had my Enigma for a while and have yet to try it out. Still waiting for an Enigma compatible holster. All my AIWB holsters are JMCK Georges or Keepers. Kinda wishing I was still using Glocks to take advantage of JMCK quick ship. Hoping my PPS shell from IKC comes through soon.

I'm enjoying this thread and seeing how you guys have yours setup. I need to order a new leg leash.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

As of yesterday afternoon Phlster had completely fulfilled the wait list and still had 100 units in stock with more arriving every day. Yes, there will still be intermittent out-of-stocks as demand is still very high, but consistent in-stock product is not far off.

After missing every time I got a notification today I clicked on the site and they had them, despite not getting any emails. Either way - Success!

It's gonna suck if I don't like it...
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Finally got a holster for my PPS that is compatible with the Enigma. Luckily it is a JMCK WC2.0 (thanks @Elwin).

So far I think the Enigma is going to work out very well for me. One thing I am not happy with is that I'm scratching the crap out of my slide on the backside of my jeans button when drawing. Anyone else have this issue and a good fix for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Finally got a holster for my PPS that is compatible with the Enigma. Luckily it is a JMCK WC2.0 (thanks @Elwin).

So far I think the Enigma is going to work out very well for me. One thing I am not happy with is that I'm scratching the crap out of my slide on the backside of my jeans button when drawing. Anyone else have this issue and a good fix for it?
    Glad you got the holster and that it's working for you!

No advice on the scratching issue though.

Maybe a piece of tent repair tape on that button?
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

One thing I am not happy with is that I'm scratching the crap out of my slide on the backside of my jeans button when drawing. Anyone else have this issue and a good fix for it?
    Sweatpants. Or maybe an iron-on patch if you insist on jeans.

Site Supporter

Is it scratching or just leaving marks?
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Is it scratching or just leaving marks?
    I think it might be just leaving marks. Will solvent get the marks out?

I think it might be just leaving marks. Will solvent get the marks out?
    It's very possibly metal fragments from the button rubbed off into the slide finish, like chalk on a chalkboard. That can be tough to remove... A magic eraser might do it. Or oil on a rag. Acetone is worth a shot. Toothpaste might also work. But all these options have the chance of also affecting the slide finish.

User Tag List