Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Phlster Enigma. A game changer in belt free carry?

Quote Originally Posted by Sanch View Post
    I’ve been checking every few months to see if it’s in stock since I don’t have the patience for limited edition time-released drops that sell out in under a minute. Still looks unobtainable.

At this point, I would assume a version 2 is coming and I should just wait for that. And probably just expect to pay double on eBay for one rather than spend the next few years checking every months and it still not being available. I don’t want to pay double for one on eBay now since I assume a V2 is coming.
    Regular version is in stock right now and code Practac10 saves 10%.

Both versions still in stock, as of 0700 CDT, Friday.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Are you on the email waiting list?
    I am, but it really doesn't help. When I get the notification I go to the site and it is out of stock and I re-add myself to the waitlist. That has happened 5-6 times so far.

I don't know anything at all about owning/operating a business or production, but it is pretty surprising to me this has gone on so long.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

How are you guys getting a good grip? I can't seem to get my fingers through far enough to get a good grip. I constantly have to re adjust after drawing.Name:  IMG_20210903_110351338.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  67.4 KB

Here's how far I can get my fingers in

Attachment 76636

And here's how far I need to go for a solid gripAttachment 76637

Or is this just the case of too small of a grip combined with ape knuckles
    Last edited by 4RNR; 09-03-2021 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4RNR View Post
    How are you guys getting a good grip? I can't seem to get my fingers through far enough to get a good grip. I constantly have to re adjust after drawing.Name:  IMG_20210903_110351338.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  67.4 KB

Here's how far I can get my fingers in

Attachment 76636

And here's how far I need to go for a solid gripAttachment 76637

Or is this just the case of too small of a grip combined with ape knuckles

What holster is that? Your sits much closer(lower) on the Enigma than mine. I also have a tight-ish area of clearance to get a good grip while clearing the edge of the Enigma mounting plate but I can do it with practice. I wrapped my grip side of the Enigma mounting plate with cloth hockey tape as the edge was sharp and uncomfortable on the knuckles. That helped for comfort. I am using the inside top hole so I am considering cutting the mounting plate to add more clearance.

Using Red one holster for 365XL and using 365 and 365XL in the holster and Enigma set up.

Quote Originally Posted by octagon View Post
    What holster is that? Your sits much closer(lower) on the Enigma than mine. I also have a tight-ish area of clearance to get a good grip while clearing the edge of the Enigma mounting plate but I can do it with practice. I wrapped my grip side of the Enigma mounting plate with cloth hockey tape as the edge was sharp and uncomfortable on the knuckles. That helped for comfort. I am using the inside top hole so I am considering cutting the mounting plate to add more clearance.

Using Red one holster for 365XL and using 365 and 365XL in the holster and Enigma set up.
    I don't remember I've had it for a while. I actually didn't even think about how high/low the opening is in relation to the mounting plate. Going to look into a new holster I guess

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I don't remember I've had it for a while. I actually didn't even think about how high/low the opening is in relation to the mounting plate. Going to look into a new holster I guess

The JMCK enigma shell is a pretty good deal. I have one for my G19 and it works great. I think it cost $50ish.

I worked with Tony to get the ride height correct and have them for the 43X, 365 and Shield Plus.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Start at post #381
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Both versions still in stock, as of 0700 CDT, Friday.
    Out of stock now. I guess being on the west coast time zone makes it too hard to buy one.

User Tag List