Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Phlster Enigma. A game changer in belt free carry?

Quote Originally Posted by ER_STL View Post
    Have you broken the 1s barrier yet for draw to A-zone hit at seven yards?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Only if my zipper is open.

It does meet rule two of a gunfight, though. (Rule one being, don’t attend)

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    Only if my zipper is open.

It does meet rule two of a gunfight, though. (Rule one being, don’t attend)
    My post should have included a huge smiley face. Great picture that takes me back to my riding days (929RR a looong time ago).

/threaddrift

Quote Originally Posted by ER_STL View Post
    My post should have included a huge smiley face. Great picture that takes me back to my riding days (929RR a looong time ago).

/threaddrift

Don’t worry, I took it as intended

Been a few months and I still love my standard enigma. My only complaint is that the leg leash has popped off a couple times - infrequent enough to make me wonder if I just failed to fully click it in (but frequent enough to make me doubt it)

Anyone here running one of these with a decent beer gut? If so, how is it working out for you. From the looks of it, it looks more of the skinny man carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    Anyone here running one of these with a decent beer gut? If so, how is it working out for you. From the looks of it, it looks more of the skinny man carry.
    My friend is over 300 lbs and is enjoying his setup using a jm 2.0 for a 48. Personal preference and tolerance will vary.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I’m 279 and 6’ 1”as of yesterday morning, and the enigma and AIWB in general is my favorite way to carry despite my gut. It really just means that you need longer holsters to counteract your gun tipping over your belt, but it’s still very comfortable, concealable, fast (for me), and easily defendable.

The enigma specifically is the most comfortable option I’ve found for appendix carry, and has the highest potential for concealment. I still use a DSG Orion on a belt sometimes, but the enigma is the most common thing for me to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by 0ddl0t View Post
    Been a few months and I still love my standard enigma. My only complaint is that the leg leash has popped off a couple times - infrequent enough to make me wonder if I just failed to fully click it in (but frequent enough to make me doubt it)

This has happened to me several times when dryfiring and I thought the same thing. May have to get a better solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Hstanton1 View Post
    I’m 279 and 6’ 1”as of yesterday morning, and the enigma and AIWB in general is my favorite way to carry despite my gut. It really just means that you need longer holsters to counteract your gun tipping over your belt, but it’s still very comfortable, concealable, fast (for me), and easily defendable.

The enigma specifically is the most comfortable option I’ve found for appendix carry, and has the highest potential for concealment. I still use a DSG Orion on a belt sometimes, but the enigma is the most common thing for me to wear.
    Thanks for the reply. I'm a a very similar "spec". I think I'm really going to have to give this some consideration.... and then try to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    This has happened to me several times when dryfiring and I thought the same thing. May have to get a better solution.
    I didn't mind the stock leg leash at first, but I started having the same issue, and it started to twist which created hot spots over time. This was the answer for me. After using it for a few months I'm still astounded by how much better it is.

https://www.levodesigns.com/product/...ape-leg-leash/

User Tag List