Page 49 of 73 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Phlster Enigma. A game changer in belt free carry?

Site Supporter
    Just snagged one.

I just got tracking info my LB Enigma!

I have one in hand now and my JMCK shell should be here this weekend. I doubt that I’d use it daily but I’m also going to have my daughter try it out. I’ll get her set up with one if she likes it.

I didn't get a notification, and they are gone now.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Anyone have any feedback with the Lightbearing Enigma?

I assume you have to have a holster that has mounting holes for DCC clips to attach to the enigma chassis.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    I didn't get a notification, and they are gone now.
    E-mail notifications seem unpredictable, from the buyer’s end. There is said to be a method to it, that allows some buyers to get their orders in, even though they are not on the notification lists Some Enigmas seem allocated to those on the wait list, and some to listing as available on the site. It is best to be on the notification list, and also check the site once or twice a day.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post

I assume you have to have a holster that has mounting holes for DCC clips to attach to the enigma chassis.
    I have one, but haven't really used it much other than to try it on.

I'm using a Floodlight, but I think anything with mounting holes in that same location would work. For example, I think a DSG Rigel would probably work.

I have been using my standard Enigma for a few months now. I have finally found something that I don't like about it. I don't have any kids at home so at night I de-arm and put my holstered gun on the nightstand. The Enigma makes that a little more difficult because the straps flop around.

The above is really just tongue and cheek. I really think the Enigma is the best concealed carry innovation in years!

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post

Study this picture...

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    Study this picture...
    Yea I did. I was just trying to see if anyone that actually has one had any valuable feedback.

I snagged one but I don’t know if I will actually get around to use it. I don’t want to have to get another holster especially since what I am using now works so well. I do not really like the floodlight, I get it’s usefulness but it pales in comparison to a dedicated WML holster.

User Tag List