Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: Phlster Enigma. A game changer in belt free carry?

There is still some in stock. I got mine in the mail today, I need to get a shell from JMCK for my shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    There is still some in stock.
    Are you talking about the Enigma (non-light) or something else? It still shows out of stock when I go to their website.
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Quote Originally Posted by DC_P View Post
    Are you talking about the Enigma (non-light) or something else? It still shows out of stock when I go to their website.
    I was talking about the non-light Enigma, I just checked and it is showing sold out now. It was showing in stock the few times I checked yesterday and the day before.

I was talking about the non-light Enigma, I just checked and it is showing sold out now. It was showing in stock the few times I checked yesterday and the day before.
    Weird - every time I check it says out of stock, and I have not gotten another in-stock notification :/
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I have never gotten an in stock notice. I just check the webpage periodically. I have picked up 2 for myself and one for a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Quoting myself to add photos since I ran out of time to edit.

Attachment 71171

Attachment 71169

This is about two and a half months of daily wear, and I honestly just gave up on trying to keep the rust off after about a month. Anybody know what size these are so I can try to find something in stainless or brass?
    You should try coating these with Fluidfilm, it's a very good rust preventative grease. Obviously might not want to coat the threads (maybe loktite them).

I have never gotten an in stock notice. I just check the webpage periodically. I have picked up 2 for myself and one for a friend.
    Me neither. I check the web site in the AM and PM. They had one in stock yesterday but the order wouldn’t go through from my iPhone. By the time I got on the computer it was gone…. Missed it by that much.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    You should try coating these with Fluidfilm, it's a very good rust preventative grease. Obviously might not want to coat the threads (maybe loktite them).
    Thanks for the recommendation, but since this is an appendix in the waist band rig coating something that is either in direct contact with my skin or underwear or a tucked in shirt or just my pants with grease or any petroleum product doesn’t sound like the best idea.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

Thanks for the recommendation, but since this is an appendix in the waist band rig coating something that is either in direct contact with my skin or underwear or a tucked in shirt or just my pants with grease or any petroleum product doesn’t sound like the best idea.
    After you get new hardware, I'd apply some alcohol then throw some moleskin or tape over it. Even if it doesn't prevent the corrosion, it should help to contain it.

It's non toxic and non petroleum based, it is a lanolin (sheep) base oil and you shouldn't need a heavy coat either.

User Tag List