Page 43 of 73 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Phlster Enigma. A game changer in belt free carry?

Just got 5 more in stock emails, hah.

Site Supporter
    I ordered my light-bearing Enigma last night. Looking forward to it.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I ordered my light-bearing Enigma last night. Looking forward to it.
    Shit man I thought they dropped today. Out of stock already, no worries I don't mind waifor a quality product.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    Shit man I thought they dropped today. Out of stock already, no worries I don't mind waifor a quality product.
    I received an email last night and it was in stock. I typed so fast I had 2 in my cart and only wanted one. I was early signing up on the wait list.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I received an email last night and it was in stock. I typed so fast I had 2 in my cart and only wanted one. I was early signing up on the wait list.
    I didn't realize there was a sign up for them... bummer. Im definitely excited for these. I dont know if I'm going to use a standard holster ever again if this new one is anything like my standard enigma.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    I didn't realize there was a sign up for them... bummer. Im definitely excited for these. I dont know if I'm going to use a standard holster ever again if this new one is anything like my standard enigma.
    The signup is near the bottom under the price.
    https://www.phlsterholsters.com/shop/phlster-enigma/
    --Jason--

I've been on the waiting list for an Enigma for like two months or more... I need to go back to my original date for signing up. Is something messed up? Should I have received a notification to order by now?

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    I've been on the waiting list for an Enigma for like two months or more... I need to go back to my original date for signing up. Is something messed up? Should I have received a notification to order by now?
    I think they go in order by when you sign up. Might just be a long list. I snagged my enigma by chance of seeing it in stock in the website when I was on the waiting list. Visit the site every once in a while you might luck out.

Just followed my own advice and snagged a light bearing enigma! Can't wait to use it with my spotlight!

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    Unfortunately, the OEM maker of the Spotlight has posted on Facebook the following: There is a new model (Spark) from Henry Holsters, or you can go for a PHLster Floodlight.
    Bummer.

User Tag List