Page 55 of 73 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: Phlster Enigma. A game changer in belt free carry?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I love the Enigma for certain situations with a P365.. Hasn't/won't replace my belt and holster. I got a LBE I wanted to get setup for my main G19/RMR/TLR-7A. I found in order to get the level of concealment I wanted I had to tighten the belt enough that it would get uncomfortable on my hips. Enter hook/loop tape and an HSGI padded belt liner. Much better now.
    I like that idea.
    --Jason--

Links

Quote Originally Posted by Up1911Fan View Post
    I love the Enigma for certain situations with a P365.. Hasn't/won't replace my belt and holster. I got a LBE I wanted to get setup for my main G19/RMR/TLR-7A. I found in order to get the level of concealment I wanted I had to tighten the belt enough that it would get uncomfortable on my hips. Enter hook/loop tape and an HSGI padded belt liner. Much better now.
    Attachment 73176
    Attachment 73177
    Attachment 73178
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    I like that idea.
    Same here. Can I get some links?

Notably, an LB Enigma, listed on the evil-bay, that started at $0.99, ended yesterday with a bid of $100.00 US. So, hopefully, the days of speculators and flippers buying-up the available Enigmas are over.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Can sombody please tell me the name of the material the enigma is made of? A friend and I were talking about other uses for it outside of luggage and whatnot. Google has failed me.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Tegris
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Tegris
    Thank you.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Any idea when the next round of Enigmas will be in stock? I've been pushed over the edge by watching Demonstrated Dynamics videos. I need to try one of these for my Walther PPS...and an Enigma compatible holster.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Any idea when the next round of Enigmas will be in stock? I've been pushed over the edge by watching Demonstrated Dynamics videos. I need to try one of these for my Walther PPS...and an Enigma compatible holster.
    Your best bet is to just check the page regularly for a week or so. I glanced at it a few days ago and they had the regular model in stock but not the light bearing model.

So, I’ve gotta ask… Anyone else been running an Enigma in an aOwb configuration?

I have a few pair of 32” waist Kuhl snap-front jeans that tend to pop their buttons when wearing a Floodlight AIWB with my VP9L, but are otherwise fine with slimmer pistols (1911) in, for example, a Tenicor AIWB, or with normal OWB carry,. So, I have done a couple grocery runs with the LB Enigma with a Floodlight, worn OUTSIDE and just above the jeans and belt, and it honestly hides just as well under a shirt as the full AIWB configuration does with my really excellent VDevelopment belt with the unspellable name. I can even carry a P365 at 4 o’clock IWB as a BUG in this situation. I need to run 34” trousers to do the same, all AIWB/IWB.

I haven’t found any reason not to run it this way- the Enigma belt stabilizes the thing vertically well enough that there’s no need for the leg leash- but am I missing something here?

Snagged an Enigma kit last night when I saw they were in stock. Now I need an Enigma compatible holster for my PPS M1.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

User Tag List