Page 45 of 73 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Phlster Enigma. A game changer in belt free carry?

Site Supporter
    My light-bearing Engima arrived today so I tossed it together to test wear it(leg leash isn't installed). I'm impressed. I doubt I have the attachment points in the best spots but I'll be tweaking it over the next few days.
    --Jason--

Very good! I'm hoping to find a Glock 34/TLR-8 combo for the Light Bearing Enigma.

I've given an Enigma to a friend just getting into the CCW world, and JCMK's Enigma Shell Holsters have been ordered and are on the way.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

And, here we are, for illustrative purposes only. Noting increased knuckle clearance as well as a very good tuck with this initial setup.

Also sparing everyone from the sight of my boxers. We are civilized, after all.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posted, with permission from the author. Useful assembly information.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

How comfortable is wearing a Floodlight with the enigma compared to a regular belt? I've never been able to comfortably carry a gun with an X300, but I'm curious if the enigma might make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    And, here we are, for illustrative purposes only. Noting increased knuckle clearance as well as a very good tuck with this initial setup.

Also sparing everyone from the sight of my boxers. We are civilized, after all.
    Informative image; thanks. I have some long-tail sun hoodies, and think I may well be able to wear the light-bearing Enigma, with Floodlight, outisde my trail-running shorts, under the hoody, and be sufficiently concealed. If that is so, it could well add a whole new dimension to summer-time carry comfort, in the SE Texas heat and humidity.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

I broke down and ordered a floodlight for the enigma. Will be worth it in the end for shure.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    Informative image; thanks. I have some long-tail sun hoodies, and think I may well be able to wear the light-bearing Enigma, with Floodlight, outisde my trail-running shorts, under the hoody, and be sufficiently concealed. If that is so, it could well add a whole new dimension to summer-time carry comfort, in the SE Texas heat and humidity.
    I suppose the only issue might be the leash, but if you were to remove it for “AOWB” I don’t think you’ll have a problem drawing from a properly tensioned Floodlight.

Quote Originally Posted by js475 View Post
    How comfortable is wearing a Floodlight with the enigma compared to a regular belt? I've never been able to comfortably carry a gun with an X300, but I'm curious if the enigma might make it better.
    Wondering the same.

Although I am not interested in using the floodlight, I get why people like them but I prefer model specific holsters.

I got an email last night at 730p that the Enigma was back in stock but I didn't see it until this morning. At 830a I put myself back on the waitlist :/
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

User Tag List