Page 42 of 73 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Phlster Enigma. A game changer in belt free carry?

Well, I have to say that I am a fan of the Enigma. I initially used it with a V Development holster, but I sent the slide in to get milled and that holster was not RDS compatible. I ordered a JMCK Enigma shell while the slide was getting surgery at Battlewerks. I got the slide back and sighted in and I have been carrying it for week now. I can't tell that there is a RDS on it while I carry it. I spent the weekend removing stumps and blackberries from the property and had no issues with it. Right now I am wearing it with workout shorts and a t-shirt and it just disappears.

I really think this is one of the best concealed carry products to come out in recent memory.

My next firearm purchase is going to be a LCR in either .38 or 9mm and I think it will be even more concealable.

An Enigma, listed as “New, Unused,” on the evil bay, just finished at $460, with 33 bids. IIRC, it started at $100. I reckon that some folks have more money, than patience.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Rex G View Post
    An Enigma, listed as “New, Unused,” on the evil bay, just finished at $460, with 33 bids. IIRC, it started at $100. I reckon that some folks have more money, than patience.
    Poor bastards are too stupid to even consider that they could make one for themselves for less than half of that...
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

@orionz06 would it be possible to make a dedicated knife sheath that bolts on to the enigma? I've been trying to find the best way to carry my Shivworks push dagger with it.

Quote Originally Posted by js475 View Post
    @orionz06 would it be possible to make a dedicated knife sheath that bolts on to the enigma? I've been trying to find the best way to carry my Shivworks push dagger with it.
    I've been toying with some ideas, but I think the belt is the better place to attach for most people, and that requires a little heavier mod.

Sewing on some velcro would work well, and that's where we're leaning. Add some One-Wrap to each piece.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Lightbearing Enigma now in stock according to email.

Quote Originally Posted by tlong17 View Post
    Lightbearing Enigma now in stock according to email.
    I have one on the way. I guess one more try for an X300U carry setup couldn't hurt.

Now I just need to get a Papoose for it.

Edit: I checked to see if they had more in stock as soon as I finished my order and they were already gone.

False alarm I guess.

Name:  74B1E894-4F63-41E5-8E65-0B200BB851D4.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  25.8 KB

False alarm I guess.

I got that too, but I actually got two notification emails so maybe only one of them was a mistake. My order went through, my card was charged, and I got a confirmation email so I guess we'll see what happens.

False alarm I guess.

No, mine is on the way- I already have a tracking number. I think they ran out of the light bearing Enigmas before they got to the people emailed from the actual waitlist, possibly because people who get the emails tend to blab about it on social media. Certainly that has been an issue in the past.

User Tag List