Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Phlster Enigma. A game changer in belt free carry?

Doing some dry fire with my model 49 in the enigma im getting consistent 1.1 seconds at 3yds and semi consistent sub 1 sec. Im definitely happy with that. I know its only three yards but comming out of a "deep concielment holster from concielment i think thats pretty smokin. I'd post a video but I dont want to make an account/ upload to YouTube.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

It is good to see that a WML version is in the works, and hope that the Phlster Floodlight will be compatible. (Seems probable, but I would rather not be presumptuous.) I would like to try my railed S&W 3913 TSW + X300U inside the trousers. I already bought the Floodlight, and have yet to switch things around, for lefty carry, as I would rather disassemble things only once.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    Received my tweave papoose today, increases comfort 1000%.

I wore mine under scrubs for 8 hours and have to say I am much more interested I this papoose product now. It works but a little scrapey on skin.

Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post
    I signed up within 30 minutes of them originally posting the wait list maybe 3-4 week ago, but as far as I know they didn't have tweave in the beginning and only the other fabric was available. So now last week I saw they found somebody local to start cutting the patterns in bulk for them, then Sunday I got the email saying they were ready to order. Shipped the next day and showed up this morning. So now they're working out the supply I doubt anybody interested now would be waiting as long.
    Well, I didn't get the email but managed to find my way to the website and it said they were in stock so I ordered one.

The Nike headband does improve comfort, but when I wore it with actual pants it did bunch up and slide around more than I cared for. Considering the relatively small price difference, I don't see much reason to go with that over the papoose if it works as well as it looks like it will. I'd rather give my money to him than Nike anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by dontshakepandas View Post
    Well, I didn't get the email but managed to find my way to the website and it said they were in stock so I ordered one.

The Nike headband does improve comfort, but when I wore it with actual pants it did bunch up and slide around more than I cared for. Considering the relatively small price difference, I don't see much reason to go with that over the papoose if it works as well as it looks like it will. I'd rather give my money to him than Nike anyways.
    My experience is similar with the headband. It does make it more comfortable but if I could go back I would’ve just waited for the papoose.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Name:  DE06F8F6-CE5C-465B-B7AE-DC5B0749AFFC.jpg
Views: 1513
Size:  41.3 KB

I bought one thinking I wasn’t going to like it, but with everyone raving I thought I would try it out.

THIS THING ROCKS!!!

So light and comfortable, it’s really better than a belt. I would actually prefer to wear this over a traditional belt and holster setup from a comfort standpoint.

Bravo. Nice job thinking outside the box. I’m a fan.

I’m also thinking it’ll be nice for outdoor IWB practice when it’s cold. Can put it on over a coat, lol.
    Last edited by JCN; 02-04-2021 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Glock View Post
    I wore mine under scrubs for 8 hours and have to say I am much more interested I this papoose product now. It works but a little scrapey on skin.
    Which type did you order?

At first I didn't think the papoose would be needed but the belt gets a little uncomfortable after a few hours.

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    Which type did you order?

At first I didn't think the papoose would be needed but the belt gets a little uncomfortable after a few hours.
    I haven't ordered yet and can't find the dang website to do so??

Edit: found it. Ordering Tweave if/when they are in stock.

https://levo-designs.square.site/pro...=false&q=false

It took me 45 mins from start to finish to get mine setup and start drawing. I’m extremely impressed.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    It took me 45 mins from start to finish to get mine setup and start drawing. I’m extremely impressed.
    Clearly, you are not as smart as you look.

I am buying a few more, now that I know how to assemble them — or at least that is my story and I am sticking to it.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List