Page 15 of 73 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Phlster Enigma. A game changer in belt free carry?

Interestingly, I later got an e-mail from Phlster, so, that shows that nothing would have kept me from receiving an in-stock notification, had Phlster sent one.

“You left your shopping cart without completing your purchase just a bit ago. We are confident you will love our products. below is a coupon code that is good for free shipping for the next two days on us.“

Well, of course, I did not complete the order, because the two Enigmas, that had been in-stock when I started the transaction, were gone before I could complete the order. And, I doubt that discount code will be helpful, unless they miraculously stock more Enigmas this weekend. Sigh.

I understand that a wait-list is not the same thing as reserving the item, but why bother to maintain a wait-list, if it has no meaning?
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    My understanding is that they’re only emailing the same number of people as they have enigmas to sell. They have also asked on their social media for people to most post publicly when they get a notification so that everyone on the list gets a chance to buy. I agree that it would be best if they weren’t listed publicly for sale to avoid the problem you had, but all things aside I do think they’re doing an honest job of attempting to provide a sought after product in a fair fashion while they get production ramped up.

I’m also on the wait list, but did not receive an e-mail. I waited a while to sign up, so I imagine I’ll have to wait a bit longer. On the plus side I don’t foresee it being a 2 year wait like for a bespoke leather holster from a small shop.
    CF has it correctly - e-mail notifications are sent to users in the order that they were setup, so that those first to sign up are first notified.

I'm sorry that it hasn't worked out for you just yet, RexG; but I fully expect that when your sign-up reaches the end of the queue covered by the batch release at the time, you'll receive an e-mail notifying you of stock as it happens.

We're trying not to shut the door on "walk-ins," trying to keep the website from getting saturated and\or crashing, and trying to honor the order of interest-expressed to the best of our ability given the previous two goals. (Pre-orders are not a good way to go about this business.)
    Jules
    Runcible Works

I just received the in stock notification and placed my order. I only ordered 1 at this time for the wife. If she don't like it wont have to buy another one. We will both evaluate it and if I need another ill get back in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Dane View Post
    I just received the in stock notification and placed my order. I only ordered 1 at this time for the wife. If she don't like it wont have to buy another one. We will both evaluate it and if I need another ill get back in line.
    I just did the same. I’m excited to give it a try. I’m even more excited that, if it works out, my girlfriend will actually be able to carry her gun more regularly.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

On a whim, I went to the webpage and it showed as in stock. I placed an order for it. I plan on running it with my M&P Shield. I will report back with what I think of it.

I too was able to order an Enigma just now, even though I'd received no email notification (and in spite of being on the list).
    "Therefore, since the world has still... Much good, but much less good than ill,
    And while the sun and moon endure, Luck's a chance, but trouble's sure,
    I'd face it as a wise man would, And train for ill and not for good." -- A.E. Housman

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    On a whim, I went to the webpage and it showed as in stock. I placed an order for it. I plan on running it with my M&P Shield. I will report back with what I think of it.
    Thanks for the heads-up! I just ordered my ration of two, his-and-hers, as fast as I could. I then checked my e-mail in-box, and junk folder, and saw that I not received any in-stock notifications.

I have yet to determine which holster body I will use. Due to the hole spacing, I may first use an RCS Eidolon, to test the concept, as it may be the only fully-compatible holster body, that I presently have on hand. Later, I may adapt something, or buy another holster body.

Edited to add: Well, I just saw that the City Special seems compatible, and I have one. The City Special body may well end up attached to my wife’s Enigma.
    Last edited by Rex G; 01-26-2021 at 11:50 PM.
    Retar’d LE. Kinesthetic dufus.

Don’t tread on volcanos!

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    Thank you, got my order in.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by SAWBONES View Post
    I too was able to order an Enigma just now, even though I'd received no email notification (and in spite of being on the list).
    Thanks — just ordered one.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    Thanks, I've been wanting to try one of these. Got my order in.

User Tag List