Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holsters in the works

Quote Originally Posted by SAWBONES View Post
    Don't feel bad.

I just counted, and actually have 12 Mastermind/Graith belts in different sizes (34 & 36), models and colors.
    I better not go down another pant size.
    Winner!!!
    Every day I convince myself that I can't be more disgusted by what I see our country willingly turning itself into...
    ...and then I find out the next morning just how wrong I was.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Winner!!!
    oh hells yes, geebus not even close.

Lowly Production C-Class olstyn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Glad to hear Mastermind holsters are coming back.

@Mack, will there be some HK options in your new lineup? Say, for a P2000SK?
    I remember asking for Walther PPQ/P99 options way back when and being told it would never happen. Good luck to you...

Quote Originally Posted by SAWBONES View Post
    Don't feel bad.

I just counted, and actually have 12 Mastermind/Graith belts in different sizes (34 & 36), models and colors.
    I better not go down another pant size.
    I feel better now. I'm still not going to go count, just in case.
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Only 4 here. But because I have been doing this for a day or two, they augment the 2 Wilderness Frequent Flyers, 1 Old Skool 1.75 inch reinforced Wilderness Instructor belt and 2 Maxpedition Liger belts for a total of 9 "tactical" belts.

It is a great product and I look forward to the holster offerings.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Thanks everyone for the support, we are looking forward to getting back into holsters.

Our initial offering will be a Glock 17 length AIWB holster. Some features include .093 construction, two position adjustable ride height, DCC Monoblock clip, wing, choice of foam wedge or pad, stainless steel hardware and VC-3 thread lock.

User Tag List