Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1301 Tactical Front sights

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    It's the same as the Benelli M4 front sight. I've compared both side by side. I've asked the head of Beretta's shotgun programs and he's confirmed they are the same.

My 1301's have the aforementioned Blitzkreig sights, which I am very fond of.

An XS big dot style sight doesn't make much sense in a ghost ring setup like we have on the 1301T, IMO. The Blitzkreig sights are still highly visible and give a more distinct aiming point if the standard front sight isn't working well with your eyesight.

I bought some for my M4's, and they are much higher than the OEM sight, extending above the protective ears. Yes, I verified part number on packaging. The adjustable LPA sights still made them viable, but not sure why they are so tall/whether or not I'm okay with this.

I would really like a dot or a stripe or a chevron or SOMETHING in OEM height. NO glowing. White, Orange, Red, these are all fine, but glow is a no-go, hence I tried the Blitzkreig.

I have removed the paint in my OEM Benelli M4 front sight with acetone and a Q tip and a push-pin. It was very easy. I plan to fill it in with Testors fluorescent orange. Easy mod.

User Tag List