Thread: Odin Mini scout light

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar

Odin Mini scout light

Just saw this in my email. Comes with an MLOK version of their QD mount that comes with the full size Odin. Definitely grabbing one of these. Really like the full size Odin; the MLOK QD mount makes this substantially more appealing than the first light.

https://www.olightstore.com/odin-mini.html

@LittleLebowski shocked that I didn't hear about this from you first. Shocked!

I like Olight's stuff a lot, but their comms with PF/me is up and down. I honestly like their stuff enough that I buy it for myself even with samples for PF that I occasionally receive. I just hope they fix their corporate comms with people like myself.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I like Olight's stuff a lot, but their comms with PF/me is up and down. I honestly like their stuff enough that I buy it for myself even with samples for PF that I occasionally receive. I just hope they fix their corporate comms with people like myself.
    Does PF get more love if we order direct from Olight or via the Amazon link?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Olight makes a lot of nice stuff but I wish they had a better tint and CRI on their light. Maybe it's not really needed for a tactical light but I really prefer 4000-5000K in a light.

Well now...this is just about perfect for the Rattler when in "house" configuration...and my birthday is coming up.

User Tag List