Thread: I need federal tan T-shirts

I need federal tan T-shirts

I’m so tired of shitty T-shirts. They’re either too short, the neck stretches out, they’re uncomfortable, or just flat fall apart. Does anyone make a T-shirt in federal tan that doesn’t suck? Preferably in a material that is not dry fit.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

For general use, 100% these. We had these in the USMC, and they are awesome. Soft, durable, and the neck never stretches out: https://www.soffe.com/3-pack-tee-m280-3.html

If you were looking for more of a dedicated undershirt for non-uniform uses, check out Mr Davis.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    I’m so tired of shitty T-shirts. They’re either too short, the neck stretches out, they’re uncomfortable, or just flat fall apart. Does anyone make a T-shirt in federal tan that doesn’t suck? Preferably in a material that is not dry fit.
    If you are seeking comfort start here. http://automotiveworkwear.com

These places have customer support folks answering the phone who usually know their products. The above is one example. There are others you can find by searching for industrial or work clothes. Carhart is a premium brand. Then Dickies and RedKap. If you are style and not comfort, then you might search elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    For general use, 100% these. We had these in the USMC, and they are awesome. Soft, durable, and the neck never stretches out: https://www.soffe.com/3-pack-tee-m280-3.html

If you were looking for more of a dedicated undershirt for non-uniform uses, check out Mr Davis.
    I may have picked up a bad batch or their manufacturing quality has tanked. The Soffe brand tshirts I bought stretched around the neck a lot.

https://tacticalgear.com/under-armou...0,22610/1&dl=b

I like Gildan tee's - wore the safety orange and yellows on our driving course, still wearing the faded old things well into retirement:

https://www.rushordertees.com/catalo...SABEgLJ4_D_BwE

you could diddle with the color chart.

I may have picked up a bad batch or their manufacturing quality has tanked. The Soffe brand tshirts I bought stretched around the neck a lot.
    Damn, that sucks. Just curious for my personal awareness for future purchases, you're sure it was the "military tee" line and not a different line they make?

In the meantime, getchu'some of those Mr Davis shirts. I'm assuming you're trying to find something to wear with your OCPs, which the "tone" color of the Mr Davis might work. If not, they're still awesome as a general use undershirt with your other clothes/service greens/dress blues. All credit to @Duke. Granted, my Mr Davis shirts are all v-necks, but they have just as good fit/form in the neck as when new so I imagine the crew neck would be no different.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Damn, that sucks. Just curious for my personal awareness for future purchases, you're sure it was the "military tee" line and not a different line they make?

In the meantime, getchu'some of those Mr Davis shirts. I'm assuming you're trying to find something to wear with your OCPs, which the "tone" color of the Mr Davis might work. If not, they're still awesome as a general use undershirt with your other clothes/service greens/dress blues. All credit to @Duke. Granted, my Mr Davis shirts are all v-necks, but they have just as good fit/form in the neck as when new so I imagine the crew neck would be no different.
    I can’t be positive. I picked them up at a clothing sales but that doesn’t mean they were anything special. I’ll definitely take a look at Mr Davis. I appreciate the help.

I buy Gildans. A bit longer than many and in the plain undershirt styles, CHEAP.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

User Tag List