Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NLEFIA Red Dot for Duty Pistols

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Note sure if this is remotely close to you. Just FYI:

https://nlefia.org/resources/Course%...ville%20KY.pdf

Six hours, but I'm driven all the way to AZ, CO, and WA for classes. Travel for me is more an issue of timing and value.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by jlw View Post
    Six hours, but I'm driven all the way to AZ, CO, and WA for classes. Travel for me is more an issue of timing and value.
    Well, not having attended this particular class, I don't know if it is worth a long drive, a couple nights in a hotel and a couple days of restaurant food...

With that said, I'll attend this one myself next time they hold one in Phoenix.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tokarev; 11-16-2020 at 08:02 PM.

NLEFIA has just posted an AFI class in South Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    NLEFIA has just posted an AFI class in South Carolina.

I get the course announcements via email.
    I had an ER nurse in a class. I noticed she kept taking all head shots. Her response when asked why, "'I've seen too many people who have been shot in the chest putting up a fight in the ER." Point taken.

I get the course announcements via email.
    10-4

Site Supporter
    I've been a member of NLEFIA for a few years. I've registered for 5 of their class and had 2 cancelled due to low registration. The instruction in the classes I've been too was very informative, very topical, and clearly a lot of homework had been done by the instructors. That being said, they only seem to be catching on in regional pockets and here in my portion of the east coast (PA/NJ/MD) it's been hit or miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    I've been a member of NLEFIA for a few years. I've registered for 5 of their class and had 2 cancelled due to low registration. The instruction in the classes I've been too was very informative, very topical, and clearly a lot of homework had been done by the instructors. That being said, they only seem to be catching on in regional pockets and here in my portion of the east coast (PA/NJ/MD) it's been hit or miss.
    It is a fairly regional organization at present. Jason is working on that and the business is starting to grow. Most of the advertising has been word of mouth. But as word is passed the classes have become more and more popular.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Here's a pic I took last night as we finished up another RDS for Duty Pistols class. This one in Lincoln, Nebraska. Good shooters, all!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

User Tag List