Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: New Mastermind Duty and Specialist Underbelt

  1. #21
    The Mastermind belt easily supports my desert camping rig.

    Name:  C393015B-4A58-4750-BF6A-8561D0FD7F00.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  100.6 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  2. #22
    Supporting Business Mack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    The Mastermind belt easily supports my desert camping rig.
    We appreciate you taking the time to share pictures and your experience with the belt. Thanks again for the continued support!

  3. #23
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    6 feet away

    Question

    @Mack

    How thick is the Underbelt compared to the Specialist Pro? Also, is your specialized Hook and Loop prone to snagging clothes?

    I've been very impressed with the Specialist Pro I bought and am looking for a replacement for the inner belt I have.

  4. #24
    Supporting Business Mack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SamueL View Post
    @Mack

    How thick is the Underbelt compared to the Specialist Pro? Also, is your specialized Hook and Loop prone to snagging clothes?

    I've been very impressed with the Specialist Pro I bought and am looking for a replacement for the inner belt I have.
    Thanks for the support, we appreciate it and are happy to hear your Specialist is working for you. The Under-belt is similar in thickness to the Specialist belt, it is a little bit thicker but nothing too significant. The Underbelt when being worn as a standalone will be a little more snag prone and a little tougher on belt loops than a standard Specialist since the material has hook and loop incorporated into one fastener, but it isn't as tough on clothing as hook fastener is.

    I hope that helps.

  5. #25
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    6 feet away

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    Thanks for the support, we appreciate it and are happy to hear your Specialist is working for you. The Under-belt is similar in thickness to the Specialist belt, it is a little bit thicker but nothing too significant. The Underbelt when being worn as a standalone will be a little more snag prone and a little tougher on belt loops than a standard Specialist since the material has hook and loop incorporated into one fastener, but it isn't as tough on clothing as hook fastener is.

    I hope that helps.
    Mack, thank you for the response and for making a great belt!

  6. #26
    Does the underbelt adhere to the common gaming belts, CRspeed, AA etc...

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by bofe954 View Post
    Does the underbelt adhere to the common gaming belts, CRspeed, AA etc...
    Not a AA/CR answer but mine works very well w/ a Safariland rigid belt in USPSA & 3G, perhaps some other gamers will stroll by to address those specifically.

  8. #28
    I also wear the under belt as my every day EDC belt and as a USPSA under belt.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  9. #29
    Supporting Business Mack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA
    Quote Originally Posted by bofe954 View Post
    Does the underbelt adhere to the common gaming belts, CRspeed, AA etc...
    The Mastermind Underbelt will work with any outer belt and can stick to both hook or loop lined belts.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack View Post
    The Mastermind Underbelt will work with any outer belt and can stick to both hook or loop lined belts.
    Thanks, I'll have to pick one up.

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •