Thread: Good ol’ athletic tape

Good ol’ athletic tape

Priming a coupla hundred Nosler 6.5 Creed cases was hard on my hand using my RCBS bench primer. Problem solved with three layers.

Name:  E4D9D089-B66A-42ED-BD68-9A2B0C9297ED.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  50.0 KB

Name:  D3762E34-6D71-4750-8988-82476BC4E4F2.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  65.1 KB
    #RESIST

I bought a roll of 1/2"-wide hockey tape ~3 weeks ago. And since then half the things in the house have been taped up. I retaped the handle of my Clinch Pick, taped the hand strap on my sap, ran a little bit around the body of my favorite flashlight, some around the grip of my LCP, taped up the handle of a hammer that the rubber grip had come loose on, etc.

#HockeyTapeAllTheThings

Also #HarborFreightWorkBenchForTheWin

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    I bought a roll of 1/2"-wide hockey tape ~3 weeks ago. And since then half the things in the house have been taped up. I retaped the handle of my Clinch Pick, taped the hand strap on my sap, ran a little bit around the body of my favorite flashlight, some around the grip of my LCP, taped up the handle of a hammer that the rubber grip had come loose on, etc.

#HockeyTapeAllTheThings
    I should buy a sap...
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I should buy a sap...
    While the Foster Bros and D3 Protection make nice saps. I find myself opting to carry a 2-ply Boston Leather - https://www.copsplus.com/boston-leat...-sap-6-75-long - Pretty much all the time. It's the right balance of thickness and weight, without being too big. My Foster Midget sap is quite a bit bigger and heavier and just gets left at home.

The 2-ply Boston Midget is like the J-Frame of saps. There are bigger, better, nicer, tools...but you're gonna carry this one instead...

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417392381.254288.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  49.0 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    While the Foster Bros and D3 Protection make nice saps. I find myself opting to carry a 2-ply Boston Leather - https://www.copsplus.com/boston-leat...-sap-6-75-long - Pretty much all the time. It's the right balance of thickness and weight, without being too big. My Foster Midget sap is quite a bit bigger and heavier and just gets left at home.

The 2-ply Boston Midget is like the J-Frame of saps. There are bigger, better, nicer, tools...but you're gonna carry this one instead...
    My Dad’s old Bucheimer. It’s 40+ years old. Still hurts like a sonovabitch.
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

User Tag List