Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 83

Thread: Beretta 1301T models back in stock

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    See, right here
    Attachment 65922
    If it is a genuine Beretta, the front blade is canted right. I would look that shotgun over carefully, probably a Stoeger or Franchi in a Beretta box.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

  2. #52
    Site Supporter GearFondler's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Southeast Louisiana
    Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I've heard references to these canted sights. Is it just the post in it that's canted or the entire assembly piece? When my LTT 1301 comes in I was planning on getting a Blitzkrieg front sight post for it. Will that fix the canting issue if there is one, or will the Blitzkrieg also be canted?
    It's like a Glock front sight in that it can twist as the nut is fully tightened... Just keep it straight somehow as you tighten it or tap it back straight like I did.

  3. #53
    Site Supporter Balisong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Arizona
    Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    It's like a Glock front sight in that it can twist as the nut is fully tightened... Just keep it straight somehow as you tighten it or tap it back straight like I did.
    Ah ok sounds like a fairly easy fix. Thanks!

  4. #54
    Regular guy. Cory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Anyone found black gen2 with chokes in stock?

    I found these: https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-...otgun/p/p48718

    While the black gun's part number looks correct, it said fixed choke. So I wasn't sure if it was a gen 1.5 gun.

    Also looks like shipping to an FFL might now be an option? Good greif.

  5. #55
    I Demand Pie Lex Luthier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pig's Eye, MN
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    Anyone found black gen2 with chokes in stock?

    I found these: https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting-...otgun/p/p48718

    While the black gun's part number looks correct, it said fixed choke. So I wasn't sure if it was a gen 1.5 gun.

    Also looks like shipping to an FFL might now be an option? Good greif.
    I found those, too.
    Good news? That's fully $100 lower than the online price last week for the same SKU from the same seller.
    "Elbonia did not need an air force for paratroopers since they were trebucheted into action..."

    A Dragon thrashing in the shallows provides amusement for the Shrimp.

  6. #56
    Regular guy. Cory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luthier View Post
    I found those, too.
    Good news? That's fully $100 lower than the online price last week for the same SKU from the same seller.
    They don't have a store in my state, and don't look like they ship to FFL.

  7. #57
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Houston

  8. #58
    Site Supporter richiecotite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    Out of stock. That was quick...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I'm a tactical operator and Instructor and also retired military."

    -read on another forum

  9. #59
    Regular guy. Cory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Florida
    In stock again at Arms Unlimited. Heads up @richiecotite

    https://www.armsunlimited.com/Berett...20the%20market.

    I'm holding out still. These look like the SKU for gen 1.5 that don't have a choke. Something I really want.
    Last edited by Cory; 01-22-2021 at 07:58 PM.

  10. #60
    Site Supporter taadski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    They have one less now. 🤓

User Tag List

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •