Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 1301T models back in stock

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I was able to buy two thru eBay. Appear to be the regular aperture, any idea if there is an easy source on the Haught rear?
    I've always just bought straight from Aridus, but I suppose in a pinch if you're mechanically inclined you can just cut a regular aperture down.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

My 1301 arrived. Looks just like a Gen 2, but with no adjustable choke. I was relieved to see the front sight was canted, indicating consistency.

Installed a CROM and T1, and just need to zero it with Brenneke slugs.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My 1301 arrived. Looks just like a Gen 2, but with no adjustable choke. I was relieved to see the front sight was canted, indicating consistency.

Installed a CROM and T1, and just need to zero it with Brenneke slugs.
    Mine finally shipped yesterday, hopefully it gets to my FLGS early next week.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC

I really wish that black gen 2 with chokes would start showing up for sale.

I want one, but have trouble finding what street price on a standard (non LTT) even is. I can't justify the peice when I don't know the cost AND can't find them. Or the up purchase cost to LTT. And the UPC listed for the new gen 2 black guns (from the big 1301 thread) really isnt listed anywhere.

Site Supporter
    After missing yet another Arms Unlimited restock that sold out in just an hour or two, I gave in and just went with the Langdon preorder. Only 3 months to go . . .

Quote Originally Posted by RancidSumo View Post
    After missing yet another Arms Unlimited restock that sold out in just an hour or two, I gave in and just went with the Langdon preorder. Only 3 months to go . . .
    I think I may do the same when the funding deities smile upon me. (Assuming they are still legal for civvies to own by then)

It seems to me that Mr Langdon & team will serve as a secondary, perhaps stricter QA step for those firearms they resell.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    I really wish that black gen 2 with chokes would start showing up for sale.

I want one, but have trouble finding what street price on a standard (non LTT) even is. I can't justify the peice when I don't know the cost AND can't find them. Or the up purchase cost to LTT. And the UPC listed for the new gen 2 black guns (from the big 1301 thread) really isnt listed anywhere.
    It's been several months since I last ran the numbers, but when they were initially released the LTT guns came out to about $15 more than buying the base gun and all the components separately. When you factor in shipping costs for all the various pieces, the LTT gun came out significantly ahead, price-wise.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC

My LGS received one 1301T yesterday BNIB in the box with the Nordic +2 extension installed. Otherwise a std 1301T. On the shelf for $1500- marked for LE sale only...(?)

Name:  C4433A78-0248-40CD-9146-16534A23C868.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  24.8 KBName:  245F9887-0043-47BD-B5DC-C4FD067A9578.jpg
Views: 728
Size:  35.3 KBName:  C99C3279-A3BC-46F2-BB06-24EA2F19100D.jpg
Views: 667
Size:  17.6 KBName:  AE2B4375-946D-4E94-A30D-C58F02DBC075.jpg
Views: 674
Size:  36.4 KB.
    Last edited by Det1397; 11-19-2020 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Added photos

LGS had a LE with extension and was out for retail ...

UPS ground was on the long side of the quoted wait time and AU took a bit of time to ship, but after 13 days I finally have my shotgun. I removed the magazine spring retainer so the gun comfortably holds five shells (was hit or miss with different brands), installed the CROM and an Aimpoint, and threw some Velcro on the receiver. I hope to be able to take it to the range Friday.

User Tag List