Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Beretta 1301T models back in stock

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    They say this is in stock, but it's the price of a base model LTT for a stock gen 2 in OD.

https://gunprime.com/products/berett...acity-j131t18g
    Thanks! I'll probably wait for a more reasonable price tho. I'd like for ltt to reopen pre orders again. Hopefully soon enough
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Doesn't say what the choke is. About 15 points of constriction would be my guess but it doesn't really matter for a SD shotgun out to 20 yds anyway. Somewhere between 10 and 20 POC would be fine with me.

Modified (20 POC) used to be the standard choke before tubes became the trend. Just one more thing to ponder which confuses most people like variable power scopes and traction control. Probably why they don't tell you what it is, just know you have it.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by GearFondler View Post
    I believe it's supposed to help if you have cross dominant eyes. [emoji14]
    That's the funniest think I've seen all week, but we're only half way thru.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

I finally found a black 1301 tactical gen 2 with chokes in stock... and I'm not going to buy it. They want the same price as a base model LTT.

https://www.eurooptic.com/Beretta-13...-J131T18C.aspx

DSG Arms shows the FDE in stock.

https://dsgarms.com/shotguns-berj131t18f

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket20_Ginsu View Post
    I picked one up as well, super excited to compare to my M1S90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please do report out. I’ve got a pre-ban M1S90 with a pistol-grip stock and extended tube that I always thought was the top of the heap in social shotguns (except for the rifle sights, I didn’t spring for the ghost rings).

My only gripes are that the LOP is a bit too long and it kicks like a pump. But it sure is fast, clean, and fun to shoot.

Seems like the Beretta has a better LOP, tubes, and less recoil. That sound about right?

I preordered one of the LTT 1301s yesterday, so now the wait begins. I don't have much/any experience with shotguns, but I figured it isn't a bad idea to diversify a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    LGS has a new 1301T on the wall for $1,199. Checked it, and of course the front sight is canted right. Is that a Beretta design spec?

It's just the way the unit is attached to the base. Once you start tightening the screw it turns on the whole assembly. You can cancel this out by using some makeshift tool to hold it steady as you tighten it.

Use a 5.5mm wrench.

While I find it annoying, I dont lose sleep over it.

Quote Originally Posted by rojocorsa View Post
    It's just the way the unit is attached to the base. Once you start tightening the screw it turns on the whole assembly. You can cancel this out by using some makeshift tool to hold it steady as you tighten it.

Use a 5.5mm wrench.

While I find it annoying, I dont lose sleep over it.
    Since I plop a dot on my 1301 shotguns, I would call it amusing not annoying. As Beretta is reportedly the oldest firearm manufacturer in the world, I would have guessed they understood the makeshift tool trick, and tighty righty.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Since I plop a dot on my 1301 shotguns, I would call it amusing not annoying. As Beretta is reportedly the oldest firearm manufacturer in the world, I would have guessed they understood the makeshift tool trick, and tighty righty.
    Me too, actually.

User Tag List