Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Somebody find me this book for a decent price

Site Supporter
    If you can stand going to a den of liberalism conspiracies and have a tie to a university or college, you might ask for an interlibrary loan search. I'm retired and far away from my school, so no help from me on that. But do you know someone who can do it or one of our current university employed members?

Quote Originally Posted by NWshooter View Post
    Go to your local library.

Check it out. Call them in a week and tell them that the book was destroyed and you’d like to pay for it.

Pay them to replace it, they will have better pricing than anything else you’ll find.

Problem solved.
    We can start with - there are only six libraries in the world currently showing to hold copies of this book: https://www.worldcat.org/title/sam-b...=brief_results

And follow up with:

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 11.14.34 AM.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  25.6 KB

I'm hopeful that they choose to scan and deliver the book in lieu of sending me a physical copy (I asked them to). However, if they send me a physical copy, I have a scanner and we can get LL a digital copy.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    We can start with - there are only six libraries in the world currently showing to hold copies of this book: https://www.worldcat.org/title/sam-b...=brief_results

And follow up with:

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 11.14.34 AM.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  25.6 KB

I'm hopeful that they choose to scan and deliver the book in lieu of sending me a physical copy (I asked them to). However, if they send me a physical copy, I have a scanner and we can get LL a digital copy.
    Someone has to live in Denver or Colorado Springs on this board.

Help the man out.

Cool site by the way.

Mucho thanks, folks.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Cheers for a university! Good job, Rob!

User Tag List