Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Black Friday Deals

Darksucks.com is having a 20% off sale on flashlights and accessories. This is where I bought my Quark MKIII that I carry every day. Not USA made, but highly recommended for its size and performance.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master"

If buying from Cabela's and you don't mind jumping through a few hoops, sign up on Rakuten, Raise, and Active Junky. You'll get some bonuses from signing up if you're new, then go through Rakuten for an extra 1% cash back buying Cabela's gift cards from Raise (up to 13% off at the moment), then go through Active Junky for another 12% cash back from Cabela's. Raise often runs coupons for an additional 5% or so around holidays, nothing at the moment unless you're just joining in which case get an extra 10% off your first purchase with code FIRST. BTW you can redeem a max of 5 gift cards online at Cabela's, not sure if there's an in-store limit.

In other deals, Slip2000 is running 15-30% off depending on order total with code BLACKFRIDAY, including free shipping over $50. Primary Arms has been running some daily specials, what caught my eye in today's email was the Streamlight TLR-8AG FLEX WML/green laser for $195.

Got my SCDs ordered along with a holster I don’t really need from Tenicor. Going to have to stay out of this thread.

Streamlight PolyTac - $20.80 on Amazon. NH Shooter had a nice write-up on these a few years ago.

$5 Olight keychain light

Crosspost from EDC:

Olight i1R 2 EOS, a 150 lumen USB-rechargeable keychain light. Sign up for an account then log in 8:00pm 11/25 --11:59pm 11/30 EST. Free with $5 shipping.

Never used this light so no opinion.

https://www.olightstore.com/blackfridayshare

Palmetto State Armory Black Friday.Cyber Monday sale is hot!

https://palmettostatearmory.com/black-friday-2020.html
    #RESIST

Anyone see any deals or codes for Defense Targets? I lost my post-top bracket during a recent move so I need to replace it. I’d also like to snag a hostage head plate.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Palmetto State Armory Black Friday.Cyber Monday sale is hot!

https://palmettostatearmory.com/black-friday-2020.html
    Those are PSA’s regular prices. Not really expecting much in the way of Black Friday deals from anyone.

Surefire just sent out an email advising that due to a massive order backlog they will not be doing any Black Friday /Cyber Monday sales.

I’m curious to see if Geissele follows suit.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Those are PSA’s regular prices. Not really expecting much in the way of Black Friday deals from anyone.

Surefire just sent out an email advising that due to a massive order backlog they will not be doing any Black Friday /Cyber Monday sales.

I’m curious to see if Geissele follows suit.
    Geissele's last sale was a massive cluster

User Tag List