Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Black Friday Deals

Cabela's has a bunch of stuff on sale this month. Given what I've seen in their stores lately, I'm not sure when it might ship, though...

Doug at https://cameralandny.com/specials/clearance-specials knows guns and shooters really well. Call if you have questions.

https://www.swfa.com/ hasn't dropped anything yet but probably will soon.

And if you really want to chase deals, then check out https://www.camofire.com/

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I found my deal on the bushnell elite 3.5-21x. Midway is blowing them out for $849. I suspect that bushnell is discontinuing that model. Next on my list is hunting ammo. I have never seen such an ammo shortage. I am also looking for a garage freezer. It seems that nobody has any in stock.
    If you find any deals on the garage freezer, let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. I have much to be thankful for to include my customers and friends.

From now thru XMAS EVE, 12/24/20 Midnight CDT (GMT-6):

All IN STOCK- Brown, OD Green, Black TAPERED grips are on sale for 27.99 shipped CONUS. The regular price is 45.00.

Just go to the website www.vcdgrips.com and purchase as normal and I will refund the sale difference within 24 hours. I strongly advise that orders for Christmas be placed by 12/15.

Blessings to you and yours,

David Barnes

www.vcdgrips.com
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Cabela's has a bunch of stuff on sale this month. Given what I've seen in their stores lately, I'm not sure when it might ship, though...

Okie John
    Thank you! Vortex Viper HD 10x42 binoculars. $500 on sale for $300.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Risto View Post
    If you find any deals on the garage freezer, let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I can’t find and in stock large freezers much less any deals!

Not to be a Debbie Downer but if you really like a firearm related small business and/or they are a sponsor of this site than I'd support them without a discount. I changed my position recently when I realized how little profit a small business actually makes when all is said and done. I purposely decided to buy another holster from JMCK and a SCD at full pop last week knowing they were on sale this week.

Now if they offer a discount than great, but I'm not going to ask for one with a company that I'd like to stick around.

Site Supporter
    20% off raw brass Fisher Space Pens with the code CLEAN at spacepen.com
    'Nobody ever called the fire department because they did something intelligent'

Aholster:

"This year's Cyber Monday sales starts today and is the biggest discount that we've had all year! Exclusive for our members-only we are sharing this 30% Off Coupon Code with you and is good for the first 200 members that use it!

Shop now or forever hold your... piece."

Use this CODE: 30Aholster
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Grey Ghost Gear is having a sale tomorrow. They have already sent me two e-mails about it, but apparently details are forthcoming.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I can’t find and in stock large freezers much less any deals!
    If you want a 40 foot container of them, let me know. But I can't get just one.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List