Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Would like to see a flashlight pouch made by Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Our shop is mostly up and running, but we still don't have our house stuff (no fridges, freezers, furniture, etc so we are kind of living the camping lifestyle right now :0) ....other than that Texas is AWESOME!! so far. As for the light, I do have a prototype mold to test but it's for the EDCL2-T for muzzle up carry, I have a modlite and will be working on those next, and Enigma specific holsters, and USPSA light bearing holsters, and knife sheaths and.....yeah got a lot of irons in the fire :0)
    If nobody wants the EDCL2-T bezel up, I'll buy it from you since that's specifically what I requested a few pages back. I still have the light, but the Modlite handheld allows me to signal the ISS on a clear night. lol! The Modlite is almost identical to the SF 6P which is why my leather SOS works now.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it! I never realized how bad NV was but I only ever visited for short durations. Texas knows about freedom - so long as you avoid most of Austin. Haha!

@Tony Mayer any updates on these? I know you’re busy with other things right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    @Tony Mayer any updates on these? I know you’re busy with other things right now.
    Right now it's completely stalled, to many other things happening right now. I have another guy hired (I think anyway) so hoping that will lighten the load a bit for me to able to tackle some of these other projects.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    I realize Tony is probably still quite busy but I am still hopeful that a light pouch can be designed at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Quote Originally Posted by BillSWPA View Post
    I realize Tony is probably still quite busy but I am still hopeful that a light pouch can be designed at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys n Gals, right now, we are swamped trying to get thru Black Friday/cyber Monday orders and dealing with a bit of employee covid issues (nothing serious luckily) . It will be after the new year before I revisit anything light pouch, I do have a mold for the Surefire EDCL2-T that would be bezel up carry OWB, basically my Version 3 mag pouch but for that light and bezel orientation. Will try and Psaki back to this with more possible models (Modlite and Streamlight) if interest is there. Still have to work on some sheaths with Cecil and a snap on/off OWB as well... not enough hours in the day.
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    Guys n Gals, right now, we are swamped trying to get thru Black Friday/cyber Monday orders and dealing with a bit of employee covid issues (nothing serious luckily) . It will be after the new year before I revisit anything light pouch, I do have a mold for the Surefire EDCL2-T that would be bezel up carry OWB, basically my Version 3 mag pouch but for that light and bezel orientation. Will try and Psaki back to this with more possible models (Modlite and Streamlight) if interest is there. Still have to work on some sheaths with Cecil and a snap on/off OWB as well... not enough hours in the day.
    In addition to taking plenty of vitamin C, D, and zinc, (and perhaps aspirin to make blood clotting a little less likely), and getting monoclonal antibodies where appropriate, make sure any of your people with Covid have a pulse oximeter, and are checking their blood oxygen levels at least once a day. If the blood oxygen level starts dropping into the low 90s, a telephone call to their doctor is appropriate. This may mean that inflammation in the lungs is occurring, and a prescription for a steroid might prevent Covid pneumonia.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

Site Supporter
    It may require a bit of trial/error but both them OEM Glock Mag Pouch and the Safariland "accordian" style universal mag pouch can be successfully pressed into duty as a flash light carrier. with adequate retention etc. until said excellent carrier my Tony can be made.

https://www.amazon.com/Safariland-Un...09FDAHGU&psc=1

9mm
    https://www.amazon.com/Glock-GLKMP17.../dp/B0007V9UN0

10mm/.45
    https://www.amazon.com/Glock-OEM-Mag.../dp/B000ALEAOG
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

For a long time I thought I wanted a kydex / hard-shelled light carrier but over the years I've been happy with various nylon pouches from Blue Force Gear, Snake Eater, and Mastermind. Ideally I'd like a clip that allows easy removal without unthreading a belt but with the nylon pouches with belt loop, the pouch just collapses when the light is removed and isn't noticeable.

Well, since this JM's sub-forum...I think we should concentrate on what he does or will do. (Just my opinion.) I know no disrespect is intended. (And if anyone thinks I'm singling them out, my apologies in advance.)
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Read: Harrison Bergeron

Site Supporter
    Today one of my CCC Basic Light Pouches broke the belt loop. Fortunately I have a spare, and I am trying to glue the broken belt loop back together, but I am now at the point where I would purchase a light pouch that would fit a 1 inch diameter bezel (Malkoff Bodyguard version 2) if/when it is available.

User Tag List