Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Tulsa gun show cancelled

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Wonderful thread. Now, how come all those folks in the Trump administration haven't been doing that? Why did Donald stop and then get Covid? Ben Carson:

Seems like a smart guy - how come he isn't promoting and/or taking hydrocholoroquack.

Donald was in the bunker this weekend. It usually ends in a bunker for these guys. Is this too soon?
    Maybe they have even more effective treatments now? Maybe they don’t believe in HCQ? I don’t know.

Your last part of the comment cheapens real evil and is disgusting. It’s clear you choose to be an angry person, but cheapening real evil by comparing Trump to Hitler hurts truth.

Site Supporter
    You're the one pushing HCQ. Second, Charlottesville. You've denied DJT playing the race dog whistles forever. So spare me your outrage.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    You're the one pushing HCQ. Second, Charlottesville. You've denied DJT playing the race dog whistles forever. So spare me your outrage.
    I’m repeating what I’ve heard about HCQ. Plus the attempted suppression of doctors advocating it makes me think it may be effective.

Trump is not a racist, and if you believe the lies about Charlottesville, then that says something about you. That something is not good.

Falsely claiming that someone is a racist makes you the moral equivalent of a racist.

Trump doesn’t have to be Hitler or a racist for you not to like him. Don’t like him, but do it for legitimate reasons.

Site Supporter
    You live in your reality. I will live in mine.

We are done here.
    #RESIST

User Tag List