Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Tulsa gun show cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    This thread got pretty heated whilst the shitty mods were working, suffering from migraines, etc, and then it wound down back into civility. Let’s keep it civil.
    Like so many thigs in my life... I never saw it going this way!!!! it was just a heads up for those that might have been planning to go....
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

"People decide for themselves works only if their decisions affect themselves only. This one, they do not. Having observed the situation as dispassionately as I could, I conclude that "people" have amply demonstrated they can't think of anyone but themselves and have no regard for pleas for personal responsibility. I have a pile of examples. I understand your sentiment but people failed."
    Yup. Fully concur.
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    He may be talking about me. I’m not Saying that doctors are withholding treatments intentionally to harm patients. However, I do believe there is pressure being put on doctors to not use the effective treatment of HCQ, zinc, and I believe an appropriate antibiotic. This of course has to be given in the proper dosages and then in the proper time frame.
    I was referencing you, but there may be information you have that I'm not aware of. If you could help me better understand I have a few questiosn:

Who is putting pressure on doctors specifically?

How early in COVID infection should one administer that course of treatment?

How do we detect a COVID infection early enough for that course of treatment to work?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by karandom View Post
    I was referencing you, but there may be information you have that I'm not aware of. If you could help me better understand I have a few questiosn:

Who is putting pressure on doctors specifically?

How early in COVID infection should one administer that course of treatment?

How do we detect a COVID infection early enough for that course of treatment to work?

Corrupt bureaucracy, possibly pharmaceuticals?, politicians, social media.

My understanding is within the first five days of onset of symptoms.

Of course you could take HCQ and zinc weekly as a preventive measure if you are high risk.

Those of us who advocate fully opening up do have blood on our hands, as do those like you who advocate locking down. The question is which does less damage and hurts the least amount of people.
    It's not ethical, but I'd love to see what happens with a fully open area segregated from people using containment measures. The caveat would be that there's no safety net outside their wide open area. You're in, and you stay in. My guess is that if it was truly a "you bet your life on your belief" situation, far fewer would be willing to go for broke.

In regard to weightlifting, I’m not sure how safe masks are. The other day, I almost passed out from hi rep heavy (for me) squats with no mask. Just wearing a mask for a few minutes makes me feel nauseous. There is no way I could safely work out in a mask.
    Not fucking around here. If you a mask impedes your breathing, workout or not, you should see a doctor.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    my bad, I saw someone promulgating stupidity that is literally killing people and I lost my cool.
    Did you do something wrong, or are you saying what you did was right?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    It's not ethical, but I'd love to see what happens with a fully open area segregated from people using containment measures. The caveat would be that there's no safety net outside their wide open area. You're in, and you stay in. My guess is that if it was truly a "you bet your life on your belief" situation, far fewer would be willing to go for broke.

Not fucking around here. If you a mask impedes your breathing, workout or not, you should see a doctor.

I’m not sure how I would feel about your first post. Part of me would like less crowds, not because of the virus, but because I just don’t like crowds. The bad part is I hate seeing my country make what I think are emotional decisions based on fear.

To your second point. I see a doctor everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    It's not ethical, but I'd love to see what happens with a fully open area segregated from people using containment measures. The caveat would be that there's no safety net outside their wide open area. You're in, and you stay in.

Does the "bubble" the NBA used earlier this year fit?
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation." - Ronald Reagan

Corrupt bureaucracy, possibly pharmaceuticals?, politicians, social media.

My understanding is within the first five days of onset of symptoms.

Of course you could take HCQ and zinc weekly as a preventive measure if you are high risk.
    I don’t know any doctor that wouldn’t prescribe a life saving medicine due to social media and pharma reps.

Also HCQ does not prevent COVID.

https://www.pennmedicine.org/news/ne...enting-covid19

Site Supporter
    Wonderful thread. Now, how come all those folks in the Trump administration haven't been doing that? Why did Donald stop and then get Covid? Ben Carson:

Benjamin Solomon Carson Sr. (born September 18, 1951) is an American politician, author, and retired neurosurgeon who has served as the 17th United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development since 2017. He was a candidate for President of the United States in the 2016 Republican primaries. He is considered a pioneer in the field of neurosurgery.[3][4][5]

Carson became the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center in 1984 at age 33; he was the youngest chief of pediatric neurosurgery in the United States.[6] At retirement, he was professor of neurosurgery, oncology, plastic surgery, and pediatrics at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.[7] Carson's achievements include performing the only successful separation of conjoined twins joined at the back of the head; performing the first successful neurosurgical procedure on a fetus inside the womb; performing the first completely successful separation of type-2 vertical craniopagus twins; developing new methods to treat brain-stem tumors; and revitalizing hemispherectomy techniques for controlling seizures.[8][9][6][10] He wrote over 100 neurosurgical publications. He retired from medicine in 2013.
    Seems like a smart guy - how come he isn't promoting and/or taking hydrocholoroquack.

Donald was in the bunker this weekend. It usually ends in a bunker for these guys. Is this too soon?

User Tag List