Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: RO Fatally Shot at NY USPSA Match

Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I'll bet folding money if USPSA mandated AIWB starts, all of a sudden there would be a lot of slow, careful holstering after the load and make ready.
    And a lot of Gadget use for Glock shooters. The SCD is really what brought me back all the way to Glock five or so years ago after a decade in M&Pland.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I'll bet folding money if USPSA mandated AIWB starts, all of a sudden there would be a lot of slow, careful holstering after the load and make ready.
    You must do not have Instagram, the world of sub second appendix show off draws and equally as fast re-holsters.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

That's a great option. I if I ever finally get down to my target weight I can consider one of those. For now though, if I tried it on, I'd end up looking not unlike the Michelin Man.
    Make no mistake, I'm no paragon of fitness, but I don't really care how I look as much as I dont want loose fabric getting in the way of my draw or reholster. When carrying concealed, I wear those, just not in neon yellow/green, under my loose fitting untucked outer shirt. When shooting USPSA the neon one is the outermost shirt for safety, and I don't really care if someone thinks I look ridiculous.

User Tag List