Thread: PMC .44 Magnum TCSP

PMC .44 Magnum TCSP

Forgive my idle curiosity, but I wasn't able to get to the range this weekend and that always leads to my mind wondering in all various sorts of strange, gun related directions...

I found a source for PMC .44 Magnum TCSP ammunition. Looking around on the internet, I was not able to find pretty much any good information on it - a few forum discussions that made me want to slit random strangers throats was about all. Typically when I buy .44 ammo it's either Magtech or S&B 240gr SJSP (depending on which I can get my hands on at the time) - does this ammo do anything those don't? The sleeker bullet profile looks like it might make for quicker reloads, but while I used to shoot with a bloke who shot IDPA with actual .44 Magnum loads, I myself am not quite there yet.

Like I said, not much actual point in this query - I just haven't been able to do any live fire in a while, and I just pulled my Redhawk out of the safe and felt the itch to make some noise. Which lead to thinking about getting some more .44 ammo and, well, here we are.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Truncated cone is often accurate. If that was all I could find and I wanted to shoot, I'd try it with reasonable expectations.

I've heard of some PMC ammo being quite accurate in some pistols, so I reckon it's worth a try.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

User Tag List