Thread: The Social Dilemma

Site Supporter

The Social Dilemma

I purposely didn't put this in the Movie/TV show thread because I think it's more about the subject of the show that the show itself.
    "The Social Dilemma"
    It a documentary with interviews from tech insiders, some highly placed, that shines a light on social media. It's frightening.

Tristan Harris, one of the filmmakers, was just on Joe Rogan. Very good interview.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

A solid documentary, although I don’t think many here will see any breathtakingly new info.

The one dude with exec experience at three of the big firms, eg. Twitter et al. confessing that he was concerned that he helped foment an upcoming civil war was the quote of the movie.

Site Supporter
    The movie accurately explained Russian election interference better than anything I have seen. They do not care who wins. They do care about sowing discord to weaken us from within.

The other big takeaway is that they are all about keeping you engaged for the advertising dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Any legal information I may post is general information, and is not legal advice. Such information may or may not apply to your specific situation. I am not your attorney unless an attorney-client relationship is separately and privately established.

User Tag List