Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surefire Shot Timer App for iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by VADavid View Post
    Unfortunately the one by Taurus (now called Free Shot Timer) doesn't work in iPhone 4 either. As noted, it's a hardware limitation.
    This was my result too.

Surefire updated the app for iPhone and it is supposed to be more effective with airsoft (read dry fire) and guddago for the iPhone 4.

Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Surefire updated the app for iPhone and it is supposed to be more effective with airsoft (read dry fire) and guddago for the iPhone 4.[/IMG]
    I just downloaded it again and it's still not working for me?

There are a few settings to tweak. Mine was picking up dry fire in a small room last night.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

I've got an Iphone 3g and the surefire app works really well. I haven't noticed any real problems except for the jerk 3 stalls down shooting his 30.06 at the indoor range, but I don't think that has anything to do with the app.

After everything I've heard about the problems with the iphone 4, which I plan on getting shortly - I'm planning on keeping the 3g as a dedicated shot timer - it seems to work really well, at least for my training schedule - I think it would be funny to see someone running a class or a match with one, but with the complaints that Todd (and others) have recently thrown out at every shot timer on the market I don't see a reason to spend the money.

I just updated my Surefire app and its working better now than ever!!!!
    You do have to "calibrate" it but that's a snap to do!!
    Founder Of Keepers Concealment and Lead trainer. Affiliate of CCW Safe, Use discount code ( KC10off )Sign up here https://ccwsafe.com/ref/B65241653

User Tag List