Page 54 of 59 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020 Stats & Info ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by shane45 View Post
    When I travel PA and its 50 to 1 Trump signs to Biden signs in the 3/4ths of the state I travel, when I see trucks flying Trump flags, never a Bidon Flag, when I cant get near a Trump rally but can go anywhere I want near and to a Bidon rally, when I talk to people of all backgrounds and hardly hear anyone in the Bidon camp, when Trump is up multiple hundreds of thousands of votes and they stop counting, tape up and block the windows then resume and presto chango Bidon is up by morning, yeah I got some fucking questions about the integrity of the count. When similar cities with similar leanings are compared but one cities turnout is not proportionally up in comparison, its up by more than double the math is suspect. When in that same city Bidon out performs Obama by orders of magnitude of like 220% in a Dem city IIRC then I question the integrity of the vote. I dont believe in coincidences and the amount of coincidences in Bidons favor is like winning the McDonalds Monopoly giveaway. Not impossible. But as it urns out, was rigged and what pointed out that fact that mathematically, it was highly suspect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well, it's "Biden," and anecdotal evidence like "flags" is irrelevant. Trump lost. There is a venting thread for those who are simply upset.

Pennsylvania Judge Orders Segregated Ballots Should be Tossed — Crooked PA Secretary of State “Lacked Statutory Authority” to Override Election Law

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-election-law/

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Because for people who don't live in fantasy land, he is the President-elect. He needs to be read in on national security issues as part of his transition, which continues to be held up by the GSA. Grassley, the most senior Republican in the Senate, said today that he believes Biden should be read in on national security issues, and Republican Senstor James Lankford said he would step in by Friday if Biden is not getting security briefings. By all means, let Trump tie this up with meaningless court cases, but he's going to lose Republican support if he continues to withhold security briefings from the president-elect.
    Point of order: biden is NOT president-elect yet; the EC has not voted. If it comes to the EC not being able to vote, then the House has not voted. Until either of those has occurred, biden is not and will remain not president-elect. As such no he should not be read in on anything.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Well, it's "Biden," and anecdotal evidence like "flags" is irrelevant. Trump lost. There is a venting thread for those who are simply upset.
    You can be dismissive and try and paint a "Biden" mindset but you would be wrong and its interesting you ignore the other points and only focus on the flag. There is a point where it becomes a preponderance of evidence. But I didnt represent it as evidence. I represented it as observations that raise my concerns. I guarantee that at some point, and hopefully soon, that those dudes that can detect even minute fraud and cheating through mathematical analysis will shed some light. That and I expect a few smoking guns to drop. But you go ahead and embrace your new Comrade that will insure corruption and self enrichment remain the norm in the swamp you embrace.

I expect we will find some irregularities, as people are motivated to look very closely and there's lots of money being offered to try to find something, anything.

But people doing statistics on twitter are not the people actually doing the looking; they're largely amateurs on twitter who are largely doing this sort of statistical analysis for the first time, counting on nobody to check their work. There's a reason they're doing it on twitter, where everyone pretends to be an expert on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    Point of order: biden is NOT president-elect yet; the EC has not voted. If it comes to the EC not being able to vote, then the House has not voted. Until either of those has occurred, biden is not and will remain not president-elect. As such no he should not be read in on anything.
    Everyone understands that the EC has not voted, but it is customary for the outgoing administration to read in the incoming president on national security issues. This has been precedent for most of our history, and elected Republicans are starting to turn on Trump on this.

Mike Dewine, Republican governor of Ohio, just called Biden "President-elect." It is largely semantics, but there is no doubt that he should be read in on national security issues since he will be leading the nation in 70ish days.

Typical of the Lib Dems, your getting ahead of yourself and think by just claiming he is pres elect makes it so. The rush just underlines the reality that there is a palpable uncertainty and a likelihood evidence will become available to overturn the perceived outcome.

Nmmmm
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Kirk; 11-12-2020 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shane45 View Post
    Typical of the Lib Dems, your getting ahead of yourself and think by just claiming he is pres elect makes it so. The rush just underlines the reality that there is a palpable uncertainty and a likelihood evidence will become available to overturn the perceived outcome.
    I'm not a "Lib Dem." Ive voted Republican my entire life and will again if they become a serious party with serious people. I also live in reality and realize that there is approximately a 0% chance of anything being overturned, just as Karl Rove wrote in his op-ed yesterday in the WSJ.

I'm not a "Lib Dem." Ive voted Republican my entire life and will again if they become a serious party with serious people. I also live in reality and realize that there is approximately a 0% chance of anything being overturned, just as Karl Rove wrote in his op-ed yesterday in the WSJ.
    You take joe Biden as a “serious person”?

User Tag List