Page 35 of 59 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Election 2020 Stats & Info ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    The total numbers are much lower than what AP is showing, though. Something is not right.
    Close to a million votes below what the media is reporting. What the hell is going on?
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    The total numbers are much lower than what AP is showing, though. Something is not right.
    Agreed. AP shows Biden winning MI by ~135K votes, the mielections site shows Trump winning by ~200K votes, with grossly lower total numbers. One or the other must be incorrect/outdated.

For some reason if you look at the voter turnout view there's 0 for Wayne county. So that's probably the majority of the difference there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyesquared View Post
    For some reason if you look at the voter turnout view there's 0 for Wayne county. So that's probably the majority of the difference there.
    Notice the time stamp (updated today at 9:37PM) and that it states 80/83 counties. I'm still not seeing the count discrepancy.

Name:  Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 8.55.21 PM.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  45.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Eyesquared View Post
    You might be right. Both Wayne and Kalamazoo counties show zero votes. Maybe the SoS office is waiting for a final count before officially reporting the numbers on their site.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    Notice the time stamp (updated today at 9:37PM) and that it states 80/83 counties. I'm still not seeing the count discrepancy
    The AP numbers, as screenshotted from google:

Name:  AP MI.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  31.7 KB

Site Supporter
    Project Veritas claims that at least one USPS supervisor directed his people to segregate out ballots so that they could be date-stamped with the date of election day in order to be counted.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...fraud-n2579501

Arizona may go to Trump afterall. Trump needs to pick up 59% of the outstanding mail-in ballots, and he just picked up 59% of the outstanding ballots from Maricopa county (Phoenix) this evening. But one of the large outstanding counties is Pima, which is a Democrat stronghold.

Quote Originally Posted by fivethirtyeight
    we just got a batch of about 74,000 Maricopa County votes that split 59-41 for Trump. This narrowed Biden’s statewide lead to about 79,000 votes. To close that gap, with about 418,000 ballots left to count statewide, Trump would have to win the remaining ballots … 59-41. One silver lining for Biden, though: A fair number of those remaining 418,000 ballots are in Pima County, which is bluer then Maricopa.

Current claimed standings in GA, per the AP:

Name:  A2E52684-EAA3-462D-9E7C-3B8B6EC82156.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  33.4 KB
    “Conspiracy theories are just spoiler alerts these days.”

Stick a fork in GA and Republican hopes of keeping a senate majority

User Tag List